Cops kill black girl in Ohio

I'm curious why the cop didnt use a tazer on this girl. They seem pretty effective and immediate. I really doubt she would be capable of stabbing anyone if she were tazed

When asked why the officer did not use a Taser, Woods said "when officers are faced with someone employing deadly force, deadly force can be the response officers give."

Last edited:
Check out PoliceActivity on You Tube. Tasers work maybe 20% of the time and definitely do not stop movement.

Plenty of white teens have been killed by cops in the past for far less.

No riots or looting occurred after.

Why the double standard?

Post 3 of them.
Lost in this Superbadbrutha is that many people do not want to live around this. And it can be all groups that have it. Year after year, decade after decade it has been the same. Despite tens of trillions of dollar spent by government at all levels, from private businesses and private citizens and every break giving to help. Now we are lowering our standards to near barbarism as being okay or it is hate. Why? Because it must be approved of as the norm.

Why the double standard?

Post 3 of them.
Easy. Added an extra one to grow on.

Why the double standard?

Post 3 of them.
Lost in this Superbadbrutha is that many people do not want to live around this. And it can be all groups that have it. Year after year, decade after decade it has been the same. Despite tens of trillions of dollar spent by government at all levels, from private businesses and private citizens and every break giving to help. Now we are lowering our standards to near barbarism as being okay or it is hate. Why? Because it must be approved of as the norm.

What?

I just saw something so ludicrous on CNN. The "reporter" asked a police official "Why can't the cop just shoot the perpetrator in the leg?" This reporter must have watched the Lone Ranger shoot the gun out of the bad guys hand too many times. CNN has become a joke. Constantly berating the police with no mention on why the crime rate is so very high in neighborhoods "of color". Too much agenda and not enough objective reporting.

The girl looks like a hippie and zero details

What difference does it make in what she looks like?
To some it matters...

From your link, it sounds like the issue they had was it was an armed carjacjer who fired at police.

Why the double standard?

Post 3 of them.

What?
Many people do not want to live around this. Endless resource have spent to help people and to improve lives. It takes all parties involved to get to the top of the mountain.

She had a knife and was attacking another girl. Looks justified to me?

Except why shoot 4 times?
There is never going to be a way a 16 year old is ever going to survive being shot 4 times.
That is a huge escalation, when police are supposed to de-escalate things instead.
Why not fire a shot into the ground for example?
Likely that would have gotten attention.
Yeah, well the other girl would have been stabbed to death if he didn't.

She had a knife and was attacking another girl. Looks justified to me?

Except why shoot 4 times?
There is never going to be a way a 16 year old is ever going to survive being shot 4 times.
That is a huge escalation, when police are supposed to de-escalate things instead.
Why not fire a shot into the ground for example?
Likely that would have gotten attention.
Yeah, well the other girl would have been stabbed to death if he didn't.
Rigby is trolling. I have explained to him already that police officers shoot to kill not to wound or to maim.

Why the double standard?

Post 3 of them.

What?
Many people do not want to live around this. Endless resource have spent to help people and to improve lives. It takes all parties involved to get to the top of the mountain.

WTF are you talking about?

This one looks bad at first glance but it’s completely justified in my opinion.

Police violence activists would be wise not to push this one. This cop is a straight-up hero.

The blacktivists are going to push it becsuse they think black folks should be immuned from the law.

Maybe. Hopefully they don’t.

Pushing bad cases like this would weaken their argument.

Their argument went to shit with the "hands up, don't shoot" lie.

I agree.

Not all incidents of police violence are the same. Not even close. Each one needs to be considered separately.

Comparing Eric Garner to Michael Brown was a huge mistake in my opinion.

New Topics

Forum List

Back