Cops kill black girl in Ohio

According to the mom
The entire story it not out

This looks like the next big thing

What must go through a cops mind when he has to resort to drawing his weapon.

Especially, when the person he is concerned about is black.
This shooting is 100% justified. She was going to stab another civilian and she disregarded a direct order from the police officer.
Can’t the cop just shoot her in the arm or leg ?
No. They could try, but they would just miss a lot and the perp would have more time to commit the crime.

According to the mom

These cops are going to start hunting any black person they can find , to get their badge of honor from the right wing ,the NRA and all the Gun Bubbas. Out west cops get to get a tattoo for shooting a black person.

She was trying to stab the girl in pink.. Why was she in foster care?

Why the hell did they shoot?! Ugh
Because she was attempting to MURDER SOMEONE.

Course we should all just ignore that and focus on her gender/skin color....

Her mom was on the tube screaming she wants answers..... newsflash mom, you raised a moron
Karma...View attachment 482343

Rolled your fatass outa bed for another nonstop day of posting BS?

The kid deserved what she got. Now sit and shush, lardass
Karma.......an actual thing. Just sayin'

Plenty of white teens have been killed by cops in the past for far less.

No riots or looting occurred after.

Why the double standard?

Because that's how it is under this stolen Xi Biden Administration..... they want.....they need, a race war to get things going.

That's how they want to destroy America from within....

Thing is....America is beginning to see all this clearly.

Nope.. Biden got 8 million more votes than Trump.. The American people know that Putin wants to destroy US democracy.. and Trump is such dumbass he's helping.

According to the mom

Youre telling me that this is a girl? Looks like Larry Elder in a wig.

EzdRzB2XMAEzvp3

iu

"Police in Ohio have fatally shot a black teenage girl they confronted as she lunged at two people with a knife, authorities said. Releasing police body-camera video of Tuesday's shooting hours later, the interim Columbus police chief, Michael Woods, said officers involved there were responding to a chaotic scene of several people on the front lawn where the teenager in question, brandishing a knife, charged toward one female who falls backwards, then lunged at a second female, the video showed -- the knife-wielding youth raises the weapon as if about to stab her, and an officer opens fire. The teenager immediately collapses against the parked car and onto the ground"

After the ground-breaking disappointment of the Chauvin conviction; this shooting was much needed to ease the pain. This is obviously a good shooting and one that most certainly saved the lives of one if not more people...this person was in the act of stabbing someone, of course she was going to be shot.....Just like in the case of another thug in Maryland, Peyton Hamm...he too was wielding a knife as well as a gun and the result was ; he was shot as he should have been.

So for those who are upset and saddened by the guilty verdict yesterday, at least for this moment; hold your head up high and enjoy this current shooting. Good cops matter and this was a good shooting.
Obama, Biden, and Maxine Waters have already said that the court system better not be racist toward the black girl.

Wink, wink.

In fact, why have a court system? Just let the 3 of them decide all our court cases. It would save a tremendous amount of money and put lawyers out of business.

It's a win/win

They actually said that? what is that even supposed to mean? How can you be racist to a girl that was about to carve somebody up with a knife? I would never be a cop, and if I was I would quit now. This stuff is just going to get worse, I think what they really want is revenge against police, any police, and they pretty much seem to be saying this. They want more cops in prison until the point cops just stop becoming a deterrent at all, because they just wont want to get involved.

Under the stolen Biden Fraud Administration....

The motto is

Everyday a new shooting.....to promote race wars and to take the Second Amendment

Wakey wakey America!

Well I think many now know clearly what's going on anyway.
Well I think many now know clearly what's going on anyway
It’s what has always “gone on”.

This one looks bad at first glance but it’s completely justified in my opinion.

Police violence activists would be wise not to push this one. This cop is a straight-up hero.

The blacktivists are going to push it becsuse they think black folks should be immuned from the law.

Maybe. Hopefully they don’t.

Pushing bad cases like this would weaken their argument.

This one looks bad at first glance but it’s completely justified in my opinion.

Police violence activists would be wise not to push this one. This cop is a straight-up hero.

The blacktivists are going to push it becsuse they think black folks should be immuned from the law.

Maybe. Hopefully they don’t.

Pushing bad cases like this would weaken their argument.

Their argument went to shit with the "hands up, don't shoot" lie.

Another black thug who will be martyred by the media narrative as a good girl.

According to the mom

The 16 year old was stabbing another girl when the police shot her........but little details like that mean nothing to democrats and their racist voters.

The mistake the cops made here?

They should have sat in their car until the 16 year old was done stabbing the girl......they should then have sat in their car until the 16 year old girl was done stabbing whoever else she wanted to stab......then, on top of that, they should have sat in their car until the 16 year old girl left the scene...

Only then, should they have gotten out of the car to call paramedics..........as soon as the paramedics arrived the cops should have left the scene to continue sitting in their car somewhere else....

Oh, they should also inform survivors at the scene to go down to the local police station to file a report on the murder.....

That is how policiing should happen now...

The liberal case for letting black girls stab one another

EzgRFHbWUAQSlbd

I agree.....the police should no longer leave their cars......in fact, the cops should no longer leave the station...they should wait in the station until a call comes in, then, they wait to get direct orders to go to the scene.......after the criminal leaves....then, they should simply hand out cards with the phone number and address of the police station and inform the victims...if they are still alive, or the relatives, to report the crime either on the phone or in person at the station....

That is the way I would have the police react to crime...

Saw this story earlier. Supposedly when the police arrived at a reported girl fight, the girl was trying to stab another girl and when she didn't drop the knife a cop shot her.

Yeah,...that doesn't matter......

The Marxist Communist Leftist Propaganda Media Machine will lie and twist the story to fit their agenda.......
By the time they're done it will be "Unarmed Black teenage girl is shot point blank by multiple cops while on her knees begging for her life"
Idiot Leftists will swallow the bait hook line and sinker never bothering to verify the story at all.

She had a knife and was attacking another girl. Looks justified to me?

Except why shoot 4 times?
There is never going to be a way a 16 year old is ever going to survive being shot 4 times.
That is a huge escalation, when police are supposed to de-escalate things instead.
Why not fire a shot into the ground for example?
Likely that would have gotten attention.

So for those who are upset and saddened by the guilty verdict yesterday, at least for this moment; hold your head up high and enjoy this current shooting. Good cops matter and this was a good shooting
Yes, it was.

When will Africans become civilized. They are a plague in America

Whites are savages as well......they worship killing.......

WANTS to do this.......
China-Firing-Squad-Prosecution.jpg

Is forced to settle for this. Those baby deer have parents who loved them. Look at that sick grinning fucker.
DEER-Cash-Koch.jpg

Forum List

Back