Cops kill black girl in Ohio

The teenager that was shot and killed is dead because of her actions and not because of the Officer.

The kill was justified and the Officer did their job!

If Social Justice Warriors take to the streets on this case they will lose this argument because had the girl stabbed anyone then those crying over the teenager death would be complaining about how the Officer did nothing to stop the teenager with a knife!

So it is a damn if you do and damn if you don’t scenario and I believe the Officer was justified in the shooting...
A "sweet honor student" in a cat fight, brandishing a knife. Why can't girls just bite and pull hair anymore X?
The girl looks like a hippie and zero details
That's the mom. 16 year old is the pic on the phone. She was in foster care for some reason. Mom also said it was Ma'khia who called the police, that she was being 'abused.'

I say if they are over the age of eighteen then off to the mud wrestling pit and let the fight begin!

I swear some need to think before going out with a knife and just wait calmly when no one is looking and hit the person with a bat...

Then when the Cop ask you could say you thought the person head was a softball...

I know... I know but in my defense it is early here and I am just waking up...
The teenager that was shot and killed is dead because of her actions and not because of the Officer.

The kill was justified and the Officer did their job!

If Social Justice Warriors take to the streets on this case they will lose this argument because had the girl stabbed anyone then those crying over the teenager death would be complaining about how the Officer did nothing to stop the teenager with a knife!

So it is a damn if you do and damn if you don’t scenario and I believe the Officer was justified in the shooting...
A "sweet honor student" in a cat fight, brandishing a knife. Why can't girls just bite and pull hair anymore X?
The girl looks like a hippie and zero details
That's the mom. 16 year old is the pic on the phone. She was in foster care for some reason. Mom also said it was Ma'khia who called the police, that she was being 'abused.'

I say if they are over the age of eighteen then off to the mud wrestling pit and let the fight begin!

I swear some need to think before going out with a knife and just wait calmly when no one is looking and hit the person with a bat...

Then when the Cop ask you could say you thought the person head was a softball...

I know... I know but in my defense it is early here and I am just waking up...
G'mornin', Bruce.

Oh hell!

How did you know that is my typical look and response?

"Police in Ohio have fatally shot a black teenage girl they confronted as she lunged at two people with a knife, authorities said. Releasing police body-camera video of Tuesday's shooting hours later, the interim Columbus police chief, Michael Woods, said officers involved there were responding to a chaotic scene of several people on the front lawn where the teenager in question, brandishing a knife, charged toward one female who falls backwards, then lunged at a second female, the video showed -- the knife-wielding youth raises the weapon as if about to stab her, and an officer opens fire. The teenager immediately collapses against the parked car and onto the ground"

After the ground-breaking disappointment of the Chauvin conviction; this shooting was much needed to ease the pain. This is obviously a good shooting and one that most certainly saved the lives of one if not more people...this person was in the act of stabbing someone, of course she was going to be shot.....Just like in the case of another thug in Maryland, Peyton Hamm...he too was wielding a knife as well as a gun and the result was ; he was shot as he should have been.

So for those who are upset and saddened by the guilty verdict yesterday, at least for this moment; hold your head up high and enjoy this current shooting. Good cops matter and this was a good shooting.

If some cops saw two sweet young ladies like those two fighting with knives, those cops might figure that it was not worth their retirement pension to get involved nowadays. So they would quickly leave the scene.

"Police in Ohio have fatally shot a black teenage girl they confronted as she lunged at two people with a knife, authorities said. Releasing police body-camera video of Tuesday's shooting hours later, the interim Columbus police chief, Michael Woods, said officers involved there were responding to a chaotic scene of several people on the front lawn where the teenager in question, brandishing a knife, charged toward one female who falls backwards, then lunged at a second female, the video showed -- the knife-wielding youth raises the weapon as if about to stab her, and an officer opens fire. The teenager immediately collapses against the parked car and onto the ground"

After the ground-breaking disappointment of the Chauvin conviction; this shooting was much needed to ease the pain. This is obviously a good shooting and one that most certainly saved the lives of one if not more people...this person was in the act of stabbing someone, of course she was going to be shot.....Just like in the case of another thug in Maryland, Peyton Hamm...he too was wielding a knife as well as a gun and the result was ; he was shot as he should have been.

So for those who are upset and saddened by the guilty verdict yesterday, at least for this moment; hold your head up high and enjoy this current shooting. Good cops matter and this was a good shooting.
I am having the time of my life reading this stuff.LOLOLOLOLOLOL

If I were the police commander supervising this officer in Ohio, I would have given the officer a real dressing down over this shooting. He was risking his life and freedom even though his own well-being wasn't in danger? And not only that, he was risking the possibility of stirring up riots , didn't he ever hear of "black lives matter"?

If I were the police commander supervising this officer in Ohio, I would have given the officer a real dressing down over this shooting. He was risking his life and freedom even though his own well-being wasn't in danger? And not only that, he was risking the possibility of stirring up riots , didn't he ever hear of "black lives matter"?
No, this officer did the right thing.......

That is the whole point of policing....to protect and serve....

Unfortunate the girl got killed but she put herself in a situation where she resorted to violence to settle a disagreement and used a weapon in the process

Last year this would be a tragedy. This year I think this story is so hilarious. I hope this causes riots. Again somethingi feared last year, but now wish so much for.

libs did this to me...lolol

Unfortunate the girl got killed but she put herself in a situation where she resorted to violence to settle a disagreement and used a weapon in the process

That is almost always the case regardless of what the sub-humans claim.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

No, the officer didn't do the right thing. His first obligation is to his family, to come home safely and not risk the family's financial well being. Not to mention his duties to his fellow officers. If this girl had killed the other girl, she would have had her day in court instead of being summarily executed on the street. Handing her a citation to appear in court would have been a lot more humane.

Blacks... the most ignorant, violent race on earth. What the hell is wrong with them? Do they all honestly need to be sent back to the Africa? Is living in the jungle where they truly belong, away from the rest of the modern, peaceful world? It's certainly looking like that. How big of a portion of America's problems would instantly be solved if all the blacks were gone? Think about it.

Last edited:

Guilty or innocent, the cop deserved due process. He may have been guilty. but that jury could have been persuaded by the lynch mobs that are Progs. Blue city cops better slow up in their responding to calls or they are stupid.

No, the officer didn't do the right thing. His first obligation is to his family, to come home safely and not risk the family's financial well being. Not to mention his duties to his fellow officers. If this girl had killed the other girl, she would have had her day in court instead of being summarily executed on the street. Handing her a citation to appear in court would have been a lot more humane.
WRONG... this is what cops do. Someone was about to be murdered and he stopped it because THAT'S THEIR JOB. If you don't want to do what you're supposed to do, then DON'T BE A COP. Simple as that.

Progs have their sanctuary cities for illegals and others. Florida is becoming a sanctuary state for its own citizens. Progs will probably set up some events here. The Alinsky playbook and the Communist and Fascist regimes of the past and present are the guides.

We see a very positive change here. The police quickly released the video. No making excuses for not releasing it or making someone sue to get it released.

Columbus did the same in the murder of Andre Hill. One has to give them credit for this.

This is the kind of change people have been protesting for and it's great the police in Columbus have listened.

New Topics

Forum List

Back