Coping with reality in America is pretty hard

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Advert s shocking twist ruins the Super Bowl for stunned fans World of Sport - Yahoo Eurosport UK

Apparently some people didn't like this Super Bowl (it's not super and not a bowl, but it is SB which in Chinese is rude) advert because it depressed them and that only happy thoughts should ever been shown on TV.

Made me think about all the other instances of when reality is put to one side, like when people talk about Presidents or political parties, or guns, or a lot of other things.

You don't solve anything without looking at the reality.

For some, the Super Bowl is all about the commercials. They want clever, funny ads. This one made a solid point.

I am amazed at the negative reaction. I remember seeing parts of it, but was not really paying attention. Good food, great people, and cold beer were the priority when the game was not being played.

What is wrong with America today? All of our politicians have reduced themselves to ridiculousness and stupidity. Newt used to be an intelligent guy. But he's such a flaming idiot now. Everything is Islam with him. Everything. He's one trick pony.

8216 I Understand You Have a Panel 8217 Gingrich Tells a Panel-Less AIPAC - ABC News
This is the first superbowl I have not watched in 38 years ( got called in early at my job) but I know nation wide car insurance, I hate them, had them for a few months, found it cheaper, faster around here with State farm, switched mid month and nation wide tried to charge me $150 bucks because I said by, they can kiss my butt

If someone lets some commercial get them that down they need help to being with.

Yahoo has become a joke in what they put out

Forum List

Back