Cop uses pedestrians as speed bumps.

Thread suggests the cop showed up after a car was doing burnouts. Looks like these pedestrians were impeding his progress so he decided to run over a half dozen of them.

How much damage was done to the vehicle??? The officer should have stopped & arrested the people that got under the police vehicle on the grounds of vandalism of government property. Another potential expensive repair job billed to the already strapped John Q. Public.

"The crowd then surrounded one of the police vehicles and began hitting the vehicle and its windows while its lights and sirens were activated, according to police. The officer inside the SUV tried to back up, according to the statement, but was not able to because of the crowd.
"Fearing for his safety," the statement said, "the officer drove forward striking one individual and may have impacted others," while trying to get out of the "unsafe position." Once the officer was "at a point of safety," police say he called for medical aid."

Thread suggests the cop showed up after a car was doing burnouts. Looks like these pedestrians were impeding his progress so he decided to run over a half dozen of them.

It's ok to attack people, just don't attack Federal buildings, because, well, Federal buildings are more precious than people.

Why didn’t we drive over the Capital building tresspassers. They didn’t listen to police and beat them? Where were the SUVs driving through the crowd?

Why didn’t we drive over the Capital building tresspassers. They didn’t listen to police and beat them? Where were the SUVs driving through the crowd?
Because the police on Capitol Hill feel the same as Trump supporters but they had to do their job as best they could.

Thats the old spot when I was stationed up at Fort Lewis. Another cop that shouldnt be a cop.
Oh, then you know that Tacoma is plagued by black violence. It is the largest black population in Washington, and also the most violent place in Washington.

Depends. I only have that moment in time but I do know he/she ran over people in the street. Just another asshole that shouldnt be a cop.

Why is a cop's life less important than that of any other human being? If a hostile mob surrounds my car, most especially if my wife and children are with me, guess what's going to happen.

This whole site is one racist cesspool. Swear to God. My OP mentioned nothing about race. You can’t see the race of the cop driver. You can’t see the race of all the pedestrians, just a few.

There is no BLM here. It’s just people doing donuts in the street and cops coming to break it up. There is no indication that the cop was in bodily danger on the video but it’s hard to really tell. He certainly was able to back up before riding over people. Pushing his car through at a safe speed was an option too. His choice seems to be the most aggressive option.

Look, someone may have pointed a gun at him for all I know but that wasn’t claimed by the police yet. It looks excessive to me and to most people who aren’t blinded by hating skin color but I’ll wait for more info. Take a chill MFers.
If a civilian is in a vehicle with many people banging on his/her car. Does he/her have the right to gun deck it to get out of there even if it runs over one or more of the individuals banging on the car for safety concerns? The real stupidity are the people banging on the car. But our nation is blaming people for defending themselves in many areas now.

Depends. I only have that moment in time but I do know he/she ran over people in the street. Just another asshole that shouldnt be a cop.

Why is a cop's life less important than that of any other human being? If a hostile mob surrounds my car, most especially if my wife and children are with me, guess what's going to happen.
There is no civic duty greater than running over violent mobs in the streets. We need to start handing out rewards. Im cool with $1,000 per injury, $2,000 for every death.

Thats the old spot when I was stationed up at Fort Lewis. Another cop that shouldnt be a cop.
I bet you play in the road too, dumbass
I dont play but I do walk in the street. Old habits die hard.

Why do you people do that anyway? Walking in the street instead of the sidewalk?
Everyone I grew up with (Mexicans, Asians and Blacks) does it. Gives you extra time if something or someone dangerous comes out of a house or yard.

Things to worry about if you live in the ghetto.....

I'd have run over them as well. Those idiots think because its a cop that they won't get run over and they he would stop so they could drag him out of his car. . Good for the driver.

No one was blocking a street. It is not easy to drive an SUV up steps and through doorways.

New Topics

Forum List

Back