Cop uses pedestrians as speed bumps.

Thats the old spot when I was stationed up at Fort Lewis. Another cop that shouldnt be a cop.
I bet you play in the road too, dumbass
I dont play but I do walk in the street. Old habits die hard.

Why do you people do that anyway? Walking in the street instead of the sidewalk?
Everyone I grew up with (Mexicans, Asians and Blacks) does it. Gives you extra time if something or someone dangerous comes out of a house or yard.
Then you were raised in the wrong neighborhood. I never walked in the street. Streets are for vehicles, not pedestrians. But nowadays? If you are black or brown....you do as you like then cry when someone runs over your ass. Again, thank BLM and Antifa.

Blm they deserved it, great to see them getting what they deserve.
Wasn’t a protest. Was just a group of pedestrians. They seemed to impede his progress so he backed up 3 feet and ran them over.
Bullshit-------they were purposely blocking the cop----the idiots have moved up from harassing just normal everyday drivers to trying surround, block, and attack cops which btw qualifies all of them for INTERFERENCE with an OFFICER OF the law (you know one of the charges that they using to harass the protestors at the capital.)
Look. My OP clearly says the crowd looked like it was impeding his progress. The punishment is jail not getting run over.

Thats the old spot when I was stationed up at Fort Lewis. Another cop that shouldnt be a cop.

Why do you people do that anyway? Walking in the street instead of the sidewalk?
Everyone I grew up with (Mexicans, Asians and Blacks) does it. Gives you extra time if something or someone dangerous comes out of a house or yard.
Then you were raised in the wrong neighborhood. I never walked in the street. Streets are for vehicles, not pedestrians. But nowadays? If you are black or brown....you do as you like then cry when someone runs over your ass. Again, thank BLM and Antifa.
I dont block any cars when I walk in the street. I move as soon as I hear one coming. Always have and never been close to being hit. Has nothing to do with BLM or Antifa.

I dont block any cars when I walk in the street. I move as soon as I hear one coming. Always have and never been close to being hit. Has nothing to do with BLM or Antifa.
I don't walk in the street, period. When I walked the sidewalk and my dad was with me, he always was nearest the street. I asked why and he said because it was safer for me.
And yes...all this "running over people" has everything to do with Antifa and BLM. They started the crap when they began attacking cars.

Wasn’t a protest. Was just a group of pedestrians. They seemed to impede his progress so he backed up 3 feet and ran them over.

It was not a protest nor was it an innocent gathering of pedestrians. Unless you call illegal street racing an "innocent gathering".
Pedestrians weren’t street racing unless they are really fast runners.
Hun, they were part of the street race---the betters, the watchers----------when the cop showed up they tried to block him in and attacked him. They deserved to be ran over---its unfortunate that they survived though.

I don't walk in the street, period. When I walked the sidewalk and my dad was with me, he always was nearest the street. I asked why and he said because it was safer for me.
And yes...all this "running over people" has everything to do with Antifa and BLM. They started the crap when they began attacking cars.
Youre a girl. That makes sense. No BLM nor Antifa has anything to do with me walking in the street. Did you get confused about what you were replying to?

Bullshit-------they were purposely blocking the cop----the idiots have moved up from harassing just normal everyday drivers to trying surround, block, and attack cops which btw qualifies all of them for INTERFERENCE with an OFFICER OF the law (you know one of the charges that they using to harass the protestors at the capital.)
Look. My OP clearly says the crowd looked like it was impeding his progress. The punishment is jail not getting run over.
No-- if you block cop and prevent him from getting dangerous drag racers off the road---especially in a mob--you get ran over.

It's a stupid stunt on your part to claim that the lone cop should have arrested them (like how the fuck since he isn't even allowed to shoot those who refuse to be arrest as they grossly outnumber him) instead of running their thug criminal asses over and going after the speeders who are likely to cause an accident and get innocent people hurt. Block a car in especially a cop car---should bring the expectation of getting your dumbass ran over.

I don't care if you're a cop or whatever, the most obvious reaction to an angry mob surrounding your vehicle is to run them over. Why are people acting surprised and outraged when they get exactly what they're asking for? It's phony outrage is what it is. If it had been a poor, poor innocent black man who found himself surrounded by a bunch of inebriated whites they'd weaponize it to push a different narrative.

Youre a girl. That makes sense. No BLM nor Antifa has anything to do with me walking in the street. Did you get confused about what you were replying to?
I'm pretty depressed but no..not confused. Once upon a time, people acted like people. Then Antifa happened. And BLM. BLM started off with a great idea and plan. Like what MLK wanted. But then they turned into black ANTIFA.
You walking in the street...it must be a cultural thing..or location thing. It never crossed my mind to ever walk in the street. Maybe because I never feared someone coming out of their house to hurt me. I never feared sitting by a window either, due to a drive by. Again....location, cultural differences I guess. But NOW? Walk in the street, approach cars, begin beating on cars and dragging the people out to hurt them...well, now its met with running over people to get away.

In short...fear makes people do things they would normally not do....and fear of people who do such things is what causes it to happen.

The penalty for armed robbery is nearly always jail, not death.

But if, while you're committing such a robbery, the intended victim or any other nearby good guy happens to have a gun, and be able to make good use of it, death will likely be the consequence for you.

Judicial standards setting established penalties for established crimes do not diminish the right of intended victims or bystanders to use whatever force is necessary to stop the crime at the time it is being committed.

Of course, all of this gets into why it is that subhuman criminal-loving filth such as yourself are so eager to strip actual human beings of our right to keep and bear arms. You root for the criminals. Always. What has you angry, what prompted you to start this thread, is that some criminals got hurt, rather than the person that they were trying to victimize. That, by itself, tells us all that anyone needs to know to judge your character—that you are on the side of subhuman criminal pieces of shit, and against that of actual human beings; most likely that you are a subhuman criminal piece of shit, and not an actual human being.

Last edited:

It started long before that, at least as far back as the 1992 Rodney “Piñata” King riots, when a mob of subhuman pieces blocked a truck being driven by Reginald Denney. Foolishly, Mr. Denney stopped his truck, and refrained from running over these subhuman pieces of shit. As a reward, they dragged him out of his truck, and beat him nearly to death. He survived, but was left badly and permanently fucked-up.

It started long before that, at least as far back as the 1992 Rodney “Piñata” King riots, when a mob of subhuman pieces blocked a truck being driven by Reginald Denney. Foolishly, Mr. Denney stopped his truck, and refrained from running over these subhuman pieces of shit. As a reward, they dragged him out of his truck, and beat him nearly to death. He survived, but was left badly and permanently fucked-up.

OJ Simpson being allowed to get away with double murder as appeasment to blacks over the Rodney King trial is one of the major turning points in US history. Pathetic, isn't it?

OJ Simpson being allowed to get away with double murder as appeasment to blacks over the Rodney King trial is one of the major turning points in US history. Pathetic, isn't it?
I don't think it was appeasment. I think it was lack of substantial evidence. And a racist cop. And a glove that flat out didn't fit the accused. Do I think he did it? 100% yes. But how many blacks are in jail that are innocent? A LOT. It has to be a clear and clean case of evidence..and that was just not there.

I don't think it was appeasment. I think it was lack of substantial evidence. And a racist cop. And a glove that flat out didn't fit the accused. Do I think he did it? 100% yes. But how many blacks are in jail that are innocent? A LOT. It has to be a clear and clean case of evidence..and that was just not there.

Well, I don't believe all that crap about racist cops planting evidence. I don't believe anyone looked at OJ Simpson and thought "BLACK MAN". No, they thought "OJ fuckin' Simpson". But regardless of what a shit-show the trial was, everyone wanted him to pay for his crimes...everyone except black people.

Even though they knew he was guilty. they simply did not care.

That mean cop needs to be punished for saving his own life. Imagine, just a group of innocent civilians out for an evening stroll with cop-killing on their peaceful agenda. Those heroes, none of whom could pass a standard IQ test, ran pounding on the cop's car with peaceful mob-murder in their hearts. We need to make an example of that mean cop!

This ad brought to you by Biden voters.

This whole site is one racist cesspool. Swear to God. My OP mentioned nothing about race. You can’t see the race of the cop driver. You can’t see the race of all the pedestrians, just a few.

There is no BLM here. It’s just people doing donuts in the street and cops coming to break it up. There is no indication that the cop was in bodily danger on the video but it’s hard to really tell. He certainly was able to back up before riding over people. Pushing his car through at a safe speed was an option too. His choice seems to be the most aggressive option.

Look, someone may have pointed a gun at him for all I know but that wasn’t claimed by the police yet. It looks excessive to me and to most people who aren’t blinded by hating skin color but I’ll wait for more info. Take a chill MFers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back