Cop uses pedestrians as speed bumps.

Thats the old spot when I was stationed up at Fort Lewis. Another cop that shouldnt be a cop.
I bet you play in the road too, dumbass
I dont play but I do walk in the street. Old habits die hard.

Why do you people do that anyway? Walking in the street instead of the sidewalk?
It's a growing trend, even in my small white town. I have to get out of the way of people walking or jogging in the middle of the road

They're nowhere near as aggressive as Africans who are too stupid to even make an attempt to move out of the way.

They behave like dumb cattle

He was kicking dudes ass for stalking him

I know, he was committing a crime.
He was protecting himself.

By committing a crime? Bad choice on his part.
He wasnt committing a crime. He was protecting himself from a stalker.

Beating on a guy because he felt he was being stalked......that's a crime.
No. Its not.

Blm they deserved it, great to see them getting what they deserve.
Wasn’t a protest. Was just a group of pedestrians. They seemed to impede his progress so he backed up 3 feet and ran them over.
Seen an article that claims it was BLM rioters in Seattle
It was in Tacoma. I recognize the street.
Based on what.........could be anywhere
I just told you. You are not required to believe me. Doesnt make me no nevermind.

Thats the old spot when I was stationed up at Fort Lewis. Another cop that shouldnt be a cop.
I bet you play in the road too, dumbass
I dont play but I do walk in the street. Old habits die hard.

Why do you people do that anyway? Walking in the street instead of the sidewalk?
It's a growing trend, even in my small white town. I have to get out of the way of people walking or jogging in the middle of the road

They're nowhere near as aggressive as Africans who are too stupid to even make an attempt to move out of the way.

They behave like dumb cattle

It is understandable in the wintertime when the streets are plowed and salted but sidewalks very icy. But they do it year round and it seems like an arrogant, nihilistic and entitled mindset that compels that behavior.

Wasn’t a protest. Was just a group of pedestrians. They seemed to impede his progress so he backed up 3 feet and ran them over.

It was not a protest nor was it an innocent gathering of pedestrians. Unless you call illegal street racing an "innocent gathering".
Pedestrians weren’t street racing unless they are really fast runners.

Bullshit-------they were purposely blocking the cop----the idiots have moved up from harassing just normal everyday drivers to trying surround, block, and attack cops which btw qualifies all of them for INTERFERENCE with an OFFICER OF the law (you know one of the charges that they using to harass the protestors at the capital.)

It was not a protest nor was it an innocent gathering of pedestrians. Unless you call illegal street racing an "innocent gathering".
Pedestrians weren’t street racing unless they are really fast runners.

Must I be ultra literal for you to get the point? The crowd was gathered for illegal street racing. They mobbed the police car, most likely due to a toxic combination of alcohol/drugs lowering their inhabitions, mob mentality and brainwashing media telling them its A-OK to mob vehicles.

Then they got they asses run the fuck over LOL!

Play stupid games......sing along
Like that breezy that got shot at the capitol right?
Havent seen any charges against the shooter.....
Thats a good thing. No telling what that crazy bitch was going to do.
Yeah, no telling. Same with Breonna Taylor. No telling, right?
That was police stupidity. They werent even trying to shoot her.
She was the stupid one...gee what could wrong with having a thug boyfriend
You shouldnt get shot for having an ex boyfriend that was a drug dealer. The guy they were looking for was long gone out of her life. That crazy bitch at the capitol was actually committing a crime at the time she got shot.

Like Trayvon.
Nothing like Trayvon. He was kicking dudes ass for stalking him and the pussy couldnt handle a teenage boy so he shot him.
Oh well. Shit happens.

New Topics

Forum List

Back