Cop uses pedestrians as speed bumps.

Play stupid games......sing along
Like that breezy that got shot at the capitol right?
Havent seen any charges against the shooter.....
Thats a good thing. No telling what that crazy bitch was going to do.
Yeah, no telling. Same with Breonna Taylor. No telling, right?
That was police stupidity. They werent even trying to shoot her.
She was the stupid one...gee what could wrong with having a thug boyfriend

You shouldnt get shot for having an ex boyfriend that was a drug dealer. The guy they were looking for was long gone out of her life. That crazy bitch at the capitol was actually committing a crime at the time she got shot.

You shouldnt get shot for having an ex boyfriend that was a drug dealer. The guy they were looking for was long gone out of her life. That crazy bitch at the capitol was actually committing a crime at the time she got shot.
yeah thats it........like I said play stupid games.....

That was police stupidity. They werent [sic] even trying to shoot her.

The stupidity is on the part of the subhuman filth thinking that they can block the progress of a vehicle that outweighs them by a couple of orders of magnitude.

A 4,000- to 5000-pound SUV against a 200- to 300-pound not-quite-human; the latter is not going to win that fight.

AllLivesSplatter.jpg

That was police stupidity. They werent [sic] even trying to shoot her.

The stupidity is on the part of the subhuman filth thinking that they can block the progress of a vehicle that outweighs them by a couple of orders of magnitude.

A 4,000- to 5000-pound SUV against a 200- to 300-pound not-quite-human; the latter is not going to win that fight.

View attachment 447752
The stupidity is an on duty cop running over people. Thats going to be his job if not some jail time.

The difficulty of this situation is that he was boxed in by maybe 50 people. It's impossible to know what sort of threat they face, especially when people are pulling out cellphones and many might have hands in their pockets or what have you.

My first instinct is "why the hell are they all so boldly surrounding him"? My second instinct is, "did he provide a warning"?

Not an easy situation I suppose, but the optics are horrible.

The difficulty of this situation is that he was boxed in by maybe 50 people. It's impossible to know what sort of threat they face, especially when people are pulling out cellphones and many might have hands in their pockets or what have you.

My first instinct is "why the hell are they all so boldly surrounding him"? My second instinct is, "did he provide a warning"?

I would think the revving engine was a blue clue

Like Trayvon.

I would think the revving engine was a blue clue

Hah. I didn't have my headphones in.

Yeah, those people are crazier than the driver.

Thats the old spot when I was stationed up at Fort Lewis. Another cop that shouldnt be a cop.
I bet you play in the road too, dumbass
I dont play but I do walk in the street. Old habits die hard.

Why do you people do that anyway? Walking in the street instead of the sidewalk?
Everyone I grew up with (Mexicans, Asians and Blacks) does it. Gives you extra time if something or someone dangerous comes out of a house or yard.

Like Trayvon.
Nothing like Trayvon. He was kicking dudes ass for stalking him and the pussy couldnt handle a teenage boy so he shot him.

Thats the old spot when I was stationed up at Fort Lewis. Another cop that shouldnt be a cop.
I bet you play in the road too, dumbass
I dont play but I do walk in the street. Old habits die hard.

Why do you people do that anyway? Walking in the street instead of the sidewalk?
Everyone I grew up with (Mexicans, Asians and Blacks) does it. Gives you extra time if something or someone dangerous comes out of a house or yard.

Really now? Damn that kind of makes sense.
whisper.gif

Forum List

Back