Cop rapes and murders woman, only gets a life sentence

Keeping someone continually in solitary is torture. Talk about something you know about. You don't think that if you were locked in a 6 foot by 10 foot room with only a metal bunk and a sink and toilet for the rest of your life would not drive you crazy?

I've worked on some preliminary designs for cells for someone to be confined to for the rest of their lives. Somewhat larger than that with an automatic shower that activates every other day for 10 minutes or so. The inmate would be drugged into unconsciousness periodically So maintenance could enter the cell for cleaning and servicing. Replacing the calendar, stuff like that.

Last edited:
Actually you were agreeing with him thinking about police getting defunded.
You are so mentally ill that you can't detect sarcasm from users who have been stating for over 2 years that defunding police would be a nightmare.
It's nice that you demonstrate that you don't remember the posts of those you hate with a passion.

You are so mentally ill that you can't detect sarcasm from users who have been stating for over 2 years that defunding police would be a nightmare.
It's nice that you demonstrate that you don't remember the posts of those you hate with a passion.
I'm not the one so filled with hate that you had to go looking for 3 month old posts to reply to.

I've worked on some preliminary designs for cells for someone to be confined to for the rest of their lives. Somewhat larger than that with an automatic shower that activates every other day for 10 minutes or so. The inmate would be drugged into unconsciousness periodically So maintenance could enter the cell for cleaning and servicing. Replacing the calendar, stuff like that.
You have probably enjoyed working in Hitler's camps. Btw, once the offender locked in his cage became angry and disturbed, he'd tear the crap out of your automated shower. And drugging them unconscious? That's some really severe torture, Dr. Mengele.

You have probably enjoyed working in Hitler's camps. Btw, once the offender locked in his cage became angry and disturbed, he'd tear the crap out of your automated shower. And drugging them unconscious? That's some really severe torture, Dr. Mengele.

How? It's painless. And you can design showers and fixtures so they cannot be damaged by an inmate.

Forum List

Back