Cop-Killer of Black Yoot in Pittsburgh Exonerated by Jury

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Former officer Michael Rosfeld found not guilty in death of Antwon Rose

This is the latest in a long line of cases where a "Black" young man ("Yoot"), Antwon Rose, was shot and killed by a cop under extremely questionable circumstances, and was later exonerated by a jury. FWIW, there were three African Americans on the jury, and the foreman was a 71-year-old Black man.

The acquittal has sparked relatively large demonstrations in Pittsburgh, which is interesting in itself. The shooting was done, and the officer was employed, in a borough called, "East Pittsburgh" which does not even abut the City. The demonstrations were mainly in my old neighborhood of "East Liberty," which has nothing in common with the site of the shooting, other than the word "East" being in their names. Pittsburgh had nothing to do with this incident, the city of Pittsburgh government had nothing to do with it, and certainly, the Pittsburgh police had nothing to do with it. Go figure.

It appears that the saving factor for Officer Rosfield was a provision of Pennsylvania law which permits the use of lethal force on a fleeing person when the Police Officer reasonably believes that the fleeing person poses a serious danger to the community. [Maybe the Legislature should take a second look at this law]. The deceased was (at least) a passenger in a car that was involved in a drive by shooting a little while before the incident in question. It has not been definitively publicized whether the deceased or his friend fired the shots from the car. The car matched the description that was sent out to Police, and one of the windows of the car had been shot out, thus leading the Police Officer to conclude that the shooters were indeed in that car. A gun and two magazines were later found in the car, although the Police Officer could not have known about that at the time when he shot Antwon. The Police Officer claims that he saw something indicating that either the deceased or his comrade were holding a gun and getting ready to shoot him.

Given that the Prosecutor cannot appeal a jury acquittal under these circumstances, the criminal prosecution of the case is dead - unless the Feds decide to try the Officer under Civil Rights laws, which is a real possibility. Otherwise, it looks like a civil suit for wrongful death is in the offing. The Officer himself is probably judgment-proof, so it will be a lawsuit by someone suffering no actual financial loss (the mother) against an innocent (and broke) municipality and the insurance company and its policy-holders. Although Rosfield was exonerated, I don't suppose he could get his job back. His life is, for the moment, ruined.

An informal "death penalty" was not appropriate for this little thug (who, of course, is being remembered as a virtual "choir boy"), but still, I'd feel more sympathetic if it was actually an innocent kid coming home from the grocery store, rather than a participant in a drive-by fleeing the scene of the crime in an illegal taxi.

Back in the day, the hero's of the black community were people like ML King and Jackie Robinson.

But today, any criminal who manages to get himself shot by a white policeman while committing a crime is the new standard for what passes as a "hero" in the black community. ... :cuckoo:

antwon Rose tupac nadine burke harris.jpg

I can fully understand the anger of the local Black community.

One fears that the "Take-away" that will stick in the minds of the YBM's will be one of hate and distrust of the Cops, rather than (a) Don't play with guns, and (b) Don't fuck with the Police.

One fears that the "Take-away" that will stick in the minds of the YBM's will be one of hate and distrust of the Cops, rather than (a) Don't play with guns, and (b) Don't fuck with the Police.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, DGS. Do you understand large numbers of perfectly healthy American newborns are being raised to HATE by a population of apparent emotionally or mentally ill mothers who more than one dozen President and Mrs. Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human creatures and "HOES THOTS or RATCHET" females undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

obama white house guests.jpg

DGS, spending 12 years of my life as a cop serving Child Abuse victims Biggie's and Jay-Z's Brooklyn, NY community, my experiences assure me the late apparent emotionally troubled, HATEFUL mother Ms. Korryn Gaines is not an anomaly.

She is the poster mom for many mothers raising children and teens in urban communities plagued by HATE and VIOLENCE!

"Emotionally ill American Mom Sharing Her illness With Her Children and Police"

Denounce INTRA-Racial Discrimination.jpg

DGS, risking hostile public condemnation, threats of violence and illogical HATEFUL name-calling from America's INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION embracing "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community," these apparent caring, RESPONSIBLE American citizens directly or indirectly share with our world their thoughts, concerns and opinions about a significant population of American teen and adult moms...

...who are FAILING to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotionally well-being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors.

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCf0vPCvovs/
___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8sT_g9yRmQ&t=7m59s/

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwECimUTcx4&t=7m06s
___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppRq6_AYOBs/

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H9bT5m77Eg/

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"
___
The GOOD NEWS:
Introducing 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, Education & PREVENTION Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

Dr Nadine Burke Harris youth wellness_02.png

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

we don't give damn----
1. most of the time they are justifiable
2. wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf
3.etc
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

Back in the day, the hero's of the black community were people like ML King and Jackie Robinson.

But today, any criminal who manages to get himself shot by a white policeman while committing a crime is the new standard for what passes as a "hero" in the black community. ... :cuckoo:

You don't know shit about either one of those men or the black community. That's why your ass is white using a Muslim avatar you fake bastard.

One fears the ignorance of dumb whites online who try making this kid into a violent criminal when he was running away from the police and posed no threat. This car was alleged to have passengers that participated in a drive by and still the kid was running from the cop. But not of that matters to you maggots.

Last edited:
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

One fears the ignorance of dumb whites online who try making this kid into a violent criminal when he was running away from the police and posed no threat. This car was alleged to have passengers that participated in a drive by and still the kid was running from the cop. But not of that matters to you maggots.
antwon Rose tupac nadine burke harris.jpg

Hello, IM2. I'm not trying to deflect from the topic, though I am really curious to learn your opinion.

In all seriousness, WHO are our Nation's primary child caregivers responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?"
___
"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCf0vPCvovs/
___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8sT_g9yRmQ&t=7m59s/

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwECimUTcx4&t=7m06s
___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppRq6_AYOBs/

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H9bT5m77Eg/

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

WAKA FLOCKA DEBRA ANTNEY_2.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Just another facet of today's Media, and Democrat "Whitey Bad" narrative. Much of it brought to us by virtue signaling WHITE liberal/progressives like Joe Biden.

Just another facet of today's Media, and Democrat "Whitey Bad" narrative. Much of it brought to us by virtue signaling WHITE liberal/progressives like Joe Biden.

Wrong. The media has nothing to do with this. 1776- now, or 242 years of whitey bad has. Bow your neck and change. Quit whining and blaming the media or whites who are working to stop being racist. This is the hole "whitey" has dug for himself and your continuing racism doesn't help things get better.

dumb whites???!!
blacks graduate at much lower levels than whites

You cant let dangerous criminals get away. If they were doing drivebys, its the job of the police to stop them. Turning their back to the cop doesnt mean they wont hurt more people.

Violent criminals should be shot the moment they even hesitate to obey the officers commands. It was a good shoot.

Forum List

Back