Zone1 Cop doesn't believe black people own stores

Detroit failed because of reliance on auto industry and racism. There are an abundance of prosperous liberal cities and states. Why do libs control the biggest economies in the country? Why do businesses all flock to these liberal cities? I'll wait lol

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
White republicans don't know the basics of how to manage a civilized, first world society.
That is apparent. Reagan set record deficits and took us from creditor nation status to debtor nation status. GW Bush almost created the second great depression. Trump let several hundred thousand people die because of his mismanagement of a pandemic. Our state was ruined by a republican governor. Yet republicans wonder why people don't vote for republican mayors.

Okay, I watched the video.
It is an absolute shame that a police officer, who walks by, notices that a store has occupants when the store historically and through the officers experience is closed with no occupants. The office does his duty to verify occupants. Let's understand the other side of coin at this moment. Had the officer continued to walk by and not ask about the occupants being their and the store is being burglarized, the cop would have also been found to be racist for not intervening on the behalf of a black owned store.

Can we not agree to the tone of the the business owner who was defensive from the get go. He wouldn't answer any questions, wouldn't provide any proof. What would be so wrong in being cordial and answering the questions. Time and time again the owner says "It doesn't matter", even when asked, "Do, you own the store"... the owner replies "It doesn't matter". Anyone in their right mind would see this as an immediate red flag especially a police officer. The only one in this video that is creating a racial issue is the store owner.

Last edited:
Conservative policies....like lower taxes and smaller government?
Actually, plenty of Conservative states don't have low taxes, or at least if you are comparing them to blue states. They're pretty comparable. And some places that do have lower state or sales, blow you up the behind in some other way, like property tax. And, if you factor in the fuckin' slave wages that you poor simps in red states make, you are actually paying more since you make so much less in wages. Muh conservative polisayss lol. Ask yourself: What in the hell do you have to lose? Get off of the republican plantation.

Actually, plenty of Conservative states don't have low taxes, or at least if you are comparing them to blue states. They're pretty comparable. And some places that do have lower state or sales, blow you up the behind in some other way, like property tax. And, if you factor in the fuckin' slave wages that you poor simps in red states make, you are actually paying more since you make so much less in wages. Muh conservative polisayss lol. Ask yourself: What in the hell do you have to lose? Get off of the republican plantation.
And become a slave?
Sorry. And I'm not a Republican. I never once donated to the RNC.
Every time I'm tested, I test out slightly left of center.

I don't think you have the honesty to discuss this with someone with an open mind.

Forum List

Back