Cop Caught On Bodycam Bragging About Hitting People With His Car

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The videos published Friday show officers pushing nonviolent demonstrators to the ground apparently unprovoked, spraying pepper spray on individuals and into crowds to force them back, and one department member explaining how he possibly hit people with a car on Tremont Street --In one clip, a police sergeant approaches an officer whose camera is rolling in Downtown Crossing.

“Dude, I f***ing drove down Tremont (Street). There was an unmarked state police cruiser they were all gathered around,” the sergeant says on video. “…Then I had a f***er keep coming, f***ing running. I’m f***ing hitting people with the car, did you hear me, I was like, ‘get the f***—’” --- The officer equipped with the body camera then pushes the sergeant’s face away from the camera, turns, and walks away from him. He looks back and says, “This (thing) is on.”

Hopefully, nothing will come out of this and that officer won't be in any trouble -- luckily the body camera officer acted quickly and protected the other officer from saying anything else damaging -- which good cops are supposed to do....This is why so many cops are opposed to body cams; it's like how can you open up to your fellow officers about planting evidence on innocent people, or wrongfully shooting someone in the back if those pesky body-cams are always on??? -- that could hurt police credibility....

Sorry to bust your bubble, but it's legal to run over thugs intentionally blocking the road falsely arresting your freedom. They can be charged for damaging your vehicle while you run them over to escape.

.....that's why Africa and US black communities are crap/blacks commit crime at HIGH rates = for SOME reason you love criminals

.....that's why Africa and US black communities are crap/blacks commit crime at HIGH rates = for SOME reason you love criminals
Black people are simple minded group thinkers. They need to work on being more diverse like Hispanics. Now they are just slaves that choose slavery.

"The videos published Friday show officers pushing nonviolent demonstrators to the ground apparently unprovoked, spraying pepper spray on individuals and into crowds to force them back, and one department member explaining how he possibly hit people with a car on Tremont Street --In one clip, a police sergeant approaches an officer whose camera is rolling in Downtown Crossing.

“Dude, I f***ing drove down Tremont (Street). There was an unmarked state police cruiser they were all gathered around,” the sergeant says on video. “…Then I had a f***er keep coming, f***ing running. I’m f***ing hitting people with the car, did you hear me, I was like, ‘get the f***—’” --- The officer equipped with the body camera then pushes the sergeant’s face away from the camera, turns, and walks away from him. He looks back and says, “This (thing) is on.”

Hopefully, nothing will come out of this and that officer won't be in any trouble -- luckily the body camera officer acted quickly and protected the other officer from saying anything else damaging -- which good cops are supposed to do....This is why so many cops are opposed to body cams; it's like how can you open up to your fellow officers about planting evidence on innocent people, or wrongfully shooting someone in the back if those pesky body-cams are always on??? -- that could hurt police credibility....

Did the car hurt you when it hit you?

He didn't run over enough of them.

Forum List

Back