Cop Alton Water chains boy to post, beats him and electrocutes him

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Listen woman, if you don't want a gang of thugs to influence your son, then don't call the police.

The Deputy is said to have called the mother and asked to stop by her house to chat with the child while she was at work. She agreed.

What happened next left her in shock, as one neighbor described hearing the boy screaming, and then seeing the officer slamming him against a building, firing a taser, punching the boy in the face and stomach, and hitting him with a metal baton.

The child was treated at the scene by EMS, according to the report, and has marks on his wrists where the Deputy cuffed him to the pole.

The Deputy now faces charges of False Imprisonment and Cruelty to Children in the 1st Degree.

This serves as yet another reminder of what to expect when asking for police ‘assistance’.

Mother Asks Cop To Help Son Stay Out Of Trouble Cop Chains Him To A Pole Beats Electrocutes Him Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Criminals come from all walks of life. Even cops sometimes.

Glad this criminal has been weeded out and jailed.

Listen woman, if you don't want a gang of thugs to influence your son, then don't call the police.

The Deputy is said to have called the mother and asked to stop by her house to chat with the child while she was at work. She agreed.

What happened next left her in shock, as one neighbor described hearing the boy screaming, and then seeing the officer slamming him against a building, firing a taser, punching the boy in the face and stomach, and hitting him with a metal baton.

The child was treated at the scene by EMS, according to the report, and has marks on his wrists where the Deputy cuffed him to the pole.

The Deputy now faces charges of False Imprisonment and Cruelty to Children in the 1st Degree.

This serves as yet another reminder of what to expect when asking for police ‘assistance’.

Mother Asks Cop To Help Son Stay Out Of Trouble Cop Chains Him To A Pole Beats Electrocutes Him Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind
Woman calls cops to act as father figure, objects to the methods?

WTF is wrong here?

Cops should have tazed and beat her ass for calling them to do the parenting.

Where was babydaddy, I wonder?

WTF is wrong here?

Other than the electrocution, the method was guaranteed to keep the boy out of trouble.

What was he thinking when he cuffed a kid beat, and tazed him? Does he have peodaphile tendencies and enjoyed it?

I'm sure if a civilian gun owner went out and shot the cop during the act, you'd be out for his head on a platter.

Not at all. Remember when that shithead Muslim in the Army shot up Fort Hood....and a civilian cop shot him down? An hour prior to that it would've been attempted murder. During his crime...it was heroic.

If a person sees a cop committing a crime...they have a right to intervene based on citizens arrest powers, for larceny and any felony.

WTF is wrong here?

Now that parts true. People call cops for EVERYTHING these days. I got called on my first day on the job...to Buckhead area to a million dollar home. Because an 8 year old wouldnt finish his dinner.

What was he thinking when he cuffed a kid beat, and tazed him? Does he have peodaphile tendencies and enjoyed it?
He was just fuckin' disgusted this bitch called on him to discipline her son.

The whole idea of a cop being called upon in this case is disgusting.

I think he should get a commendation for trying to straighten the young fuck out.

WTF is wrong here?

Now that parts true. People call cops for EVERYTHING these days. I got called on my first day on the job...to Buckhead area to a million dollar home. Because an 8 year old wouldnt finish his dinner.

Then you should have been sent with the authority to lock the little fuck up with nothing but water for a few days, and then hand him the same damned meal.

If parents object, fuck 'em.

They gave up parental input when you were called.

I think he should get a commendation for trying to straighten the young fuck out.

She shouldnt have called cops to be daddy.

But...American police departments have to start SAYING NO to some of this stupid shit people request.

Politicians and politically correct police chiefs bend over backwards to kiss ass and do this community policing bullshit........and it ends up sending no-nonsense alpha male men with guns into situations that DONT need men with guns.

Discipline your own fucking brat kids.

WTF is wrong here?

Then you should have been sent with the authority to lock the little fuck up with nothing but water for a few days, and then hand him the same damned meal.

If parents object, fuck 'em.

They gave up parental input when you were called.

Haha...man some days...that would've been nice. Parents would call.for all.sorts of shit.

Kid wont get off his video game.
Kid wont go to bed.
Kid talking back.
Kid wont clean his room.

People have no idea how many suburban parents call.cops every weekend to discipline kids. Pathetic.

But...American police departments have to start SAYING NO to some of this stupid shit people request.

Politicians and politically correct police chiefs bend over backwards to kiss ass and do this community policing bullshit........and it ends up sending no-nonsense alpha male men with guns into situations that DONT need men with guns.

It's not my fault that alpha-boys are given Ritalin in school for being guys. Progressives have pussified america by feminizing most of the males from childhood. Chewed a poptart into the shape of gun? EXPELLED!

They've replaced the traditional father with the Provider and Protector Daddy Gov.

It's not my fault that alpha-boys are given Ritalin in school for being guys. Progressives have pussified america by feminizing most of the males from childhood. Chewed a poptart into the shape of gun? EXPELLED!

They've replaced the traditional father with the Provider and Protector Daddy Gov.

Very true.

And thats why progressives hate cops so much. Its one of the few segments of society left where alpha males havent been feminized.

Police. Military. Football. Things progressives despise.

I'm sure if a civilian gun owner went out and shot the cop during the act, you'd be out for his head on a platter.

Not at all. Remember when that shithead Muslim in the Army shot up Fort Hood....and a civilian cop shot him down? An hour prior to that it would've been attempted murder. During his crime...it was heroic.

If a person sees a cop committing a crime...they have a right to intervene based on citizens arrest powers, for larceny and any felony.

Except they don't...because the rest of the badge-wearing thugs will more than likely kill them. (Unless they decide to beat and torture them first.)

No, he should be hung by his thumbs and have every inch of skin between his neck and his ankles removed with a barbed-wire scourge, because he is a fucking pervert who gets his rocks off torturing children!

New Topics

Forum List

Back