Coons: O’Rourke Saying We’ll Take Guns ‘Will Be Played for Years’ Against Democrats

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
You got that right....DemonRATS want to take our guns, the very next thing(and we see it already on Facebook and other social sites) your ABILITY to have your speech altered. deleted or as in many European countries, have you arrested for your HATE SPEECH that the government feels it has the right to oppress you with.....VOTE DemonRAT and watch our Constitutional rights dissapear!!

------------

On Friday’s “CNN Newsroom,” Senator Chris Coons (D-DE), who has endorsed 2020 Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden, stated that 2020 presidential candidate former Representative Beto O’Rourke’s (D-TX) statement that he will take away certain guns “will be played for years at 2nd Amendment rallies with organizations that try to scare people” and that O’Rourke’s statement isn’t a smart move for policy or politics.

Coons said, “I frankly, think that that clip will be played for years at 2nd Amendment rallies with organizations that try to scare people by saying Democrats are coming for your guns. I’m a gun owner. My sons and I have gone skeet shooting and hunting, and frankly, I don’t think having our presidential candidates, like Congressman O’Rourke did, say that we’re going to try and take people’s guns against their will is a wise, either policy or political move.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

It's not unwise to say you're going to take our guns, it's more than that.

It's proof you don't trust the American people, and that makes you an enemy of the American people.

Any government or politician who doesn't trust the people shouldn't be trusted.

FB_IMG_1568451626042.jpg

Forum List

Back