Coolest April On Record

Obviously that proves conclusively that all "libs" who talk about global climate change are morons...you realize this has nothing to do with it? LOL you are perhaps the most unintelligent person I have ever encountered. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry if the facts is an Inconvient Truth

Do you understand what global climate change means?

I understand in the 70's is was all about global cooling and the next Ice Age

In the 80's it was all about global warming

NOW, it is climate change

This does provide great material.............

The Subcommittee on Energy and Air Quality hearing scheduled for Wednesday, February 14, 2007, at 10:00 a.m. in room 2123 Rayburn House Office Building has been postponed due to inclement weather. The hearing is entitled “Climate Change: Are Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Human Activities Contributing to a Warming of the Planet?”

The hearing will be rescheduled to a date and time to be announced later.

DC WEATHER REPORT:

Wednesday: Freezing rain in the morning…then a chance of snow in the afternoon. Ice accumulation of less than one quarter of an inch. Highs in the mid 30s. Northwest winds around 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy. Lows around 18. Northwest winds around 20 mph.

All of a sudden, it's climate change... after global cooling and global warming... They running out of material?

I can't wait for the next justification to extort money in the name of environmentalism.

NBC's Williams Cues Bill Clinton to Blast Bush Admin: 'How Much Is Their Fault?'
Posted by Brent Baker on May 16, 2007 - 20:44.
Brian Williams turned over just under five minutes of Wednesday's NBC Nightly News to a live interview with former President Bill Clinton about his effort to address global warming, a fawning session which amounted to little more than pontificating from Clinton cued up by Williams, who set the tone by asking: “What does the current administration have to answer for? How much of it, in your view, is their fault?” The ostensible news hook for the segment: The “Clinton Climate Initiative's” announcement of “a global Energy Efficiency Building Retrofit Program.”

The three other questions Williams managed to squeeze in between Clinton's long-winded answers to the easy inquiries: “What have you done in your personal life that contributes to better environmental health, let's say, in this country?” Clinton insisted: “I have a hybrid vehicle which I drive, which I drove to New York to work today.” Does the former President of the United States really drive his own car and not ride in a Secret Service-driven limo? And where do the agents ride in a puny hybrid? Williams didn't ask, but instead treated Clinton as an energy use expert: “For the people who find it hard to believe that replacing bulbs in their home or changing the vehicle they drive could make a difference, what's your counter-argument?” Finally, Williams turned cute: “How much of your personal time these days are you spending as, let's call it, political advisor to somebody close to you?”

http://newsbusters.org/node/12803

This entire winter has been weird.

In November and December there were days where I went outside ith just a shirt and no jacket.

It was warm.

January was colder but still warmer than my last few winters in Massachusetts, BUT THIS was Maine....seems like it should have been colder.

Then in February, it was colder than a witch's titty as my dad would say... :)

Sub zero off and on for most of the month.

March was warmer again and Spring was in the air!

Then April....started out real warm....

I foolishly planted my tomatoes and potaotes.

I lost them both to a frost....it got cold again!

I am starting the planting again, and pray they don't get wiped out by frost this month too!

----------------------------------

It is the uncertainty of whether that is so bothersome imo.

care

RSR do you understand the difference between the basic concepts of changing weather versus changing climate?

RSR do you understand the difference between the basic concepts of changing weather versus changing climate?

I understand the enviro wackos have to change their talking points since the weather is not living up to their doom and gloom fairy tales

no. you haven't. Let me ask you again. It is a yes or no question so, if you do answer it, that will mean you will have to type either the word YES or the word NO.

Do you understand the difference between the concept of changing weather and the concept of changing climate?

Yes or No?

no. you haven't. Let me ask you again. It is a yes or no question so, if you do answer it, that will mean you will have to type either the word YES or the word NO.

Do you understand the difference between the concept of changing weather and the concept of changing climate?

Yes or No?

Seems you are the one who is trying to dance around the fact the tree huggers can't get their talking points straight

It really is just a simple yes or no question, RSR.... why are you so afraid of just answering it?

Here: try again

Yes or No?

Forum List

Back