Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Wilt was a big guy, huh?

Attachments

• E6E4D532-E3E7-481A-8687-B1815A9CEC3A.jpeg
    E6E4D532-E3E7-481A-8687-B1815A9CEC3A.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 65
I was at an event many years ago and happened to be standing about 4 feet from Andre the Giant as he walked by me.
Hard to believe that a human being could be this huge!! I looked at Andre's hands, and each finger was the size of my wrist. He had a ring on one finger that was as large as a woman's bracelet. ... :cool:

Last edited:
I was at an event many years ago and happened to be standing about 4 feet from Andre the Giant as he walked by me.
Hard to believe that a human being could be this huge. I looked at Andre's hands, and each finger was the size of my wrist. He had a ring on one finger that was as large as a woman's bracelet. ... :cool:

A real photo of little Andre holding a beer.

andre-the-giant.jpg

To a man, Andre was one of the three real tough guys who wrestlers feared from the interviews I have heard. Apparently Haku was the craziest that even Andre avoided, and Harley Race was a genuine old school "I will die on this hill" type of tough guy who nobody messed with.

Something about old school wrestlers that, although fake and silly, they were genuinely true warriors of sports.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back