Cool New Site For Legislation Information

Good site, Kathianne. A similar site is www.congress.org. I've been using that site to check on how my reps have been voting for the last couple of years and am amazed at what I've learned. For one thing, my "tenured" rep in the House is hardly ever on the floor when votes are taken. I don't know what he does with his time in Washington, but it's not voting on issues, that's for sure. When I write to him about current issues, he sends me back a form letter that does not address any of my concerns. And after all these years, the people in this district think he's doing such a good job representing them. :eusa_wall:

Good site, Kathianne. A similar site is www.congress.org. I've been using that site to check on how my reps have been voting for the last couple of years and am amazed at what I've learned. For one thing, my "tenured" rep in the House is hardly ever on the floor when votes are taken. I don't know what he does with his time in Washington, but it's not voting on issues, that's for sure. When I write to him about current issues, he sends me back a form letter that does not address any of my concerns. And after all these years, the people in this district think he's doing such a good job representing them. :eusa_wall:

and the disinterest in the process and performance is why incumbents are overwhelming likely to win. But we keep on trying.

and the disinterest in the process and performance is why incumbents are overwhelming likely to win.

Truer words were never spoken. People should wake up and try to find out what their elected reps are really doing for them in Washington. They will learn a lot just checking their voting records on current issues.

Forum List

Back