Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yikes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Since we'll have to rid of A BUNCH of monuments that aren't inline with liberal agenda and acceptance, most of which they're unfamiliar with at this point, (e.g., Washington, FDR), because they haven't been educated, I figure we're going to need a substitution to suit our new identity. Here are some ideas, and feel free to add some:

Last edited:
How 'bout a giant Butthurt monument for those who want to whine about places they live nowhere near like Charlottesville, Lexington and New Orleans making their own choices about their own cities?

Something like...

348s.jpg

They name ships after pederasts like Harvey Milk.

Leftists have strange heroes

I also read that Harvey Milk was a "follower" or a "fan" of Jim Jones. Lol.

“Rev. Jones is widely known in the minority communities here and elsewhere as a man of the highest character, who has undertaken constructive remedies for social problems which have been amazing in their scope and effectiveness,” Supervisor Milk wrote President Jimmy Carter seven months before the Jonestown carnage. The purpose of Milk’s letter was to aid and abet his powerful supporter’s abduction of a six-year-old boy. Milk’s missive to the president prophetically continued: “Not only is the life of a child at stake, who currently has loving and protective parents in the Rev. and Mrs. Jones, but our official relations with Guyana could stand to be jeopardized, to the potentially great embarrassment of our State Department.” John Stoen, the boy whose actual parents Milk libeled to the president as purveyors of “bold-faced lies” and blackmail attempts, perished at Jonestown. This, the only remarkable episode in Milk’s brief tenure on the San Francisco board of supervisors, is swept under the rug by his hagiographers.

Note that 275 other children perished at Jonestown along with Stoen.

How 'bout a giant Butthurt monument for those who want to whine about places they live nowhere near like Charlottesville, Lexington and New Orleans making their own choices about their own cities?

Something like...

348s.jpg
Ahh the famous peach in Gaffney sc.

A kind of weird looking butt, I suppose.

An upside down butt that also serves as a water tower. I love it, though. Hell, I grew up not far from the world's largest teapot. lol

Forum List

Back