Convince Me

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Why YOUR GOP candidate is the one I should vote for.

Don't mention Obama, or Bush, but tell me what THEY stand for, and how they will 'change' this country, and why I should vote for them.

I'm listening with an open mind.

Go.

Mitt Romney is a proven executive who loves his country. He understands our history with great perspective. I trust him to lead us back to prosperity with compassion.

My only concern is some of the more zealous constituents to which he may be bound...

Romney I think has the best chance to save us. He understands Economics, He has Practical Business Experiences, and Executive Governing Experience. He is willing to compromise, but able to know what not to Compromise on.

Despite how the media will tell it, He is by no means far right. He is a Moderate Republican.

I think he is the most Capable candidate we have seen in several Years.

That said, I am scared of his Romneycare baggage. I happen to agree with his 10 Amd Argument, But I think Romneycare could sour the Base and lower Turn out, and cost us another 4 Years of failure.

i've got cookies

5671611285651854.jpg

Don't mention Obama, or Bush, but tell me what THEY stand for, and how they will 'change' this country, and why I should vote for them.

Go.
Hard to do any good convincing if nobody knows that your values are rules are.

What are your expectations and desires, insofar as what you would determine to be a worthy candidate?

Go.

What are your expectations and desires, insofar as what you would determine to be a worthy candidate?

I want someone that keeps their promises, doesn't kowtow to corporations or special interest groups, that can fix NCLB, keep government out of our private lives, come up with a better welfare plan so people just don't live off the government for the rest of their lives, etc..........

Go.

I want someone that keeps their promises, doesn't kowtow to corporations or special interest groups, that can fix NCLB, keep government out of our private lives, come up with a better welfare plan so people just don't live off the government for the rest of their lives, etc..........

Picture17.jpg

Go.

Then why did you ask about Republicans? :lol: Now, I'm going to have to run for my life!

Immie

Nice hair, good teeth, and a perfect tan.

Wait...that's Biden....

Thinking ...thinking ...

Not an A-hole.

Yeah...that's it.

Then why did you ask about Republicans? :lol: Now, I'm going to have to run for my life!

Immie

I wish there was a candidate that was a little bit liberal, a little bit conservative and a little bit libertarian...because I'm a little bit of all of those 'values' politically.

I doubt there is one though.....

Nice hair, good teeth, and a perfect tan.

Wait...that's Biden....

Thinking ...thinking ...

Not an A-hole.

Yeah...that's it.

Before I exit stage right {shouts} That's a spray on tan you are seeing... later gator! :lol:

Immie

Immie

I wish there was a candidate that was a little bit liberal, a little bit conservative and a little bit libertarian...because I'm a little bit of all of those 'values' politically.

I wish there was a candidate who was not a member of a political party and would not be beholden to either party. I wish there was a person who could and would do the job that was just an everyday citizen.

Immie

Go.

uhm hon? you'll need to move dimensions. that ship sailed oh 50 60 years ago and even then.;)

uhm hon? you'll need to move dimensions. that ship sailed oh 50 60 years ago and even then.;)

A girl can dream can't she?

Immie

I wish there was a candidate who was not a member of a political party and would not be beholden to either party. I wish there was a person who could and would do the job that was just an everyday citizen.

Immie

I wish that too!

Forum List

Back