Convince Me

I want someone that keeps their promises, doesn't kowtow to corporations or special interest groups, that can fix NCLB, keep government out of our private lives, come up with a better welfare plan so people just don't live off the government for the rest of their lives, etc..........

uhm hon? you'll need to move dimensions. that ship sailed oh 50 60 years ago and even then.;)

A girl can dream can't she?

sure...but I am married...:eusa_whistle:

I want someone that keeps their promises, doesn't kowtow to corporations or special interest groups, that can fix NCLB, keep government out of our private lives, come up with a better welfare plan so people just don't live off the government for the rest of their lives, etc..........

Assuming you’re not advocating a dictator, little of that will happen without Congressional approval.

And keeping government out of our private lives is going to be problematic with a republican president, with regard to judicial appointments. Conservative jurists tend to be hostile toward 4th Amendment privacy rights, 5th and 6th Amendment due process rights, and 14th Amendment equal protection rights in particular.

Romney I think has the best chance to save us. He understands Economics, He has Practical Business Experiences, and Executive Governing Experience. He is willing to compromise, but able to know what not to Compromise on.

Despite how the media will tell it, He is by no means far right. He is a Moderate Republican.

I think he is the most Capable candidate we have seen in several Years.

That said, I am scared of his Romneycare baggage. I happen to agree with his 10 Amd Argument, But I think Romneycare could sour the Base and lower Turn out, and cost us another 4 Years of failure.

No way. The base is too driven to oust Obama.

Then why did you ask about Republicans? :lol: Now, I'm going to have to run for my life!

Immie

I wish there was a candidate that was a little bit liberal, a little bit conservative and a little bit libertarian...because I'm a little bit of all of those 'values' politically.

I doubt there is one though.....

I wish there was a candidate who was not a member of a political party and would not be beholden to either party. I wish there was a person who could and would do the job that was just an everyday citizen.

Immie

Are you nominating yourself?

Why YOUR GOP candidate is the one I should vote for.

Don't mention Obama, or Bush, but tell me what THEY stand for, and how they will 'change' this country, and why I should vote for them.

I'm listening with an open mind.

Go.

You're a REPUBLICAN?

I'm crushed.:eusa_angel:

I wish there was a candidate that was a little bit liberal, a little bit conservative and a little bit libertarian...because I'm a little bit of all of those 'values' politically.

I doubt there is one though.....

I wish there was a candidate who was not a member of a political party and would not be beholden to either party. I wish there was a person who could and would do the job that was just an everyday citizen.

Immie

Are you nominating yourself?

Sure why not! Everyone write my name in... James Dobson 2012 go ahead... I dare ya... I Double Dare ya even. ;) :D

Immie

Hey, Sky, if you don't want to vote for me as James Dobson, I can change my name to Martin Ssempa for you. :D

Immie

Why YOUR GOP candidate is the one I should vote for.

Don't mention Obama, or Bush, but tell me what THEY stand for, and how they will 'change' this country, and why I should vote for them.

I'm listening with an open mind.

Go.

You're a REPUBLICAN?

I'm crushed.:eusa_angel:

Nope, I'm not anything, just a lost soul swimming in a fish bowl, year after year......

Mitt Romney is a proven executive who loves his country. He understands our history with great perspective. I trust him to lead us back to prosperity with compassion.

My only concern is some of the more zealous constituents to which he may be bound...

Romney's a good man. A supply sider, but a good man nonetheless.

Unfortunately, from what little of the debate I gathered, it does appear he's sold his soul to some degree.

Mitt Romney is a proven executive who loves his country. He understands our history with great perspective. I trust him to lead us back to prosperity with compassion.

My only concern is some of the more zealous constituents to which he may be bound...

Romney's a good man. A supply sider, but a good man nonetheless.

Unfortunately, from what little of the debate I gathered, it does appear he's sold his soul to some degree.

and?

Forum List

Back