Convicted Child Rapist Murdered in Prison By Cellmate, Serial Killer 😅🤪🤣😅

A high risk inmate like a child rapist should have never been lodged with any other violent inmate.

OTOH, I’m not losing any sleep over his demise.
Especially in a system where the convicted killer cannot receive any strengthening of his sentence. He's a lifer who cannot be executed so it apparently leaves him able to kill as many as likes with no consequences. If anyone deserved it, the child rapist does.

Then why not step up and just legally sanction capital punishment?

I’m not generally for it. But I allow for exceptions. Why don’t we all collectively just say that convicted child sex offenders need t on all be executed?
That's how I see it too. It's kind of chicken-shit to not just own up to the reality of what's going to happen to them. It's a sick system that uses the fact of prison rape and abuse to help punish inmates.

IMO, anyone in there that is proven to rape other inmates should be taken out, forced to dig his own grave, then shot.

My only question is what's the point in keeping a serial killer alive? Rape is awful, most definitely, but it isn't murder which is as bad as it gets.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. One reason why I ask this is because the prior murder victims were most likely innocent people unlike the rapist. If taking out the rapist is what sends the serial killer to death row, the families of them innocent people are going to feel like who they lost weren't important enough to put an end to the serial killer's life sooner. In other words, why does the life of a rapist get to be what is labeled as the straw that breaks the camel's back?

Last edited:
Then why not step up and just legally sanction capital punishment?
I’m not generally for it. But I allow for exceptions. Why don’t we all collectively just say that convicted child sex offenders need to all be executed?

As a society, we've “evolved” to the point of being far too “civilized” about how we treat the very worst of criminals. We've stretched the Eighth Amendment to the absurd extreme of requiring capital punishment o be carried out as painlessly as possible.

I'm OK with a quick, clean, painless execution for a mere murderer, but for a child rapist, that is not nearly adequate.

It seems that we've reached the point where only our very worst criminals have what it takes to deal out true justice to the very worst among them.

I just hope that the piece of shit whose fortunate demises is the subject of this thread was made to suffer greatly, on its way out of this life.

Yea you guys talk all tough about child molesters being killed in prison, until you find out its one of the only crimes that you can be found guilty of simply off of the words of a child. ZERO physical evidence needs to be presented. A coerced child can put you in prison, and apparently get you the death penalty, with words alone. A recent study has shown up to 8% of all allegations made by children of sexual abuse were fabricated. That's an awful lot if that happens to include you.

When I was a kid I knew a girl at 11 who lied about her father molesting her. Why? Because he walked in on her masturbating and she was embarrassed. He grounded her because they were very conservative Christian people that didn't believe in that so to get revenge she lied. It ruined his life even though eventually the charges were dropped. He lost his job, his wife, his house. He was homeless the last time I checked.

Another girl tried to say I molested her (now I was a kid at the time too but older than her) because I walked into her back yard to ask if she wanted to shoot hoops with me and caught her naked with her best friend touching each other at the pool. The girls were 11 and 12. I was 15. The accusation didn't make it very far thank GOD because the 11yo girls mom absolutely loved my parents and adored me so she didn't believe her daughter but I could have been in deep shit real fast. It helped a lot that the 12yo girl told the 11yo girls mom "He never touched us, he caught us touching each other." She fessed up to it. That helped a lot.

And don't forget, you'll be charged and have to prove yourself innocent. Innocent until proven guilty is a joke when it comes to child molestation. And the prosecutor will offer you a plea deal. Plea to the crime and do less time. Long gone is the fact that you didn't do it. But if you plea not guilty and go to court and lose, your grandkids will be visiting you in prison. How many juries will find a man not guilty when a child is put on the stand who cries and says you hurt them? When its all a fucking lie?

So why would a child lie about being molested? A lot of times its to cover up something THEY got caught doing.

Last edited:
^^^ The girl who cleared your name, I can't help but wonder if she remained friends with the girl who only wanted to bury you.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My big question is how often are the rape kits used these days? This very situation is the reason why they were invented. What else would they be used for? The sad thing is that once the kits prove that sexual intercourse did take place, the accused person will then say that the sex was consensual when it happens with someone who is old enough to know what they are truly doing. The person pressing charges will say that it was not consensual. What happens then is anyone's guess.

Last edited:
I love feel good stories like this!! It makes me wonder if the scum bag was specifically put in the same cell with the serial killer in hopes something like this would happen. If that is what happened, then kudos to the correction department!!

I don't.

We are a nation of laws. Celebrating murder is abhorrent.

The man who was murdered may have been a complete piece of shit. A nation of laws needs to be better.

^^^ The girl who cleared your name, I can't help but wonder if she remained friends with the girl who only wanted to bury you.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My big question is how often are the rape kits used these days? This very situation is the reason why they were invented. What else would they be used for? The sad thing is that once the kits prove that sexual intercourse did take place, the accused person will then say that the sex was consensual when it happens with someone who is old enough to know what they are truly doing. The person pressing charges will say that it was not consensual. What happens then is anyone's guess.

FWIW, I checked them recently on facebook and they are friends on facebook, but that doesn't mean much anymore.

I'm always worried about those falsely accused, that's why I will always stand up for the rights of the accused. Even with something as awful as child rape, you are sentenced to time in prison, not physical harm. That's gulag type shit. We're supposed to be above that kind of behavior. Let him do life behind bars, that's fine, same as murder, but to have someone beat to death in prison because of a crime they may or may not have committed is inexcusable.

I say sue the SHIT out of the DOC. They take him into custody and are responsible for his safety. Just like if someone is killed while restrained in the back of a cop car. There is a reason you aren't allowed to approach a cop car with someone detained in the back. Because that cop is responsible for their safety and if they get hurt or killed in custody, the cops can be sued BIGTIME.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back