Convicted Child Rapist Murdered in Prison By Cellmate, Serial Killer 😅🤪🤣😅

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
I love feel good stories like this!! It makes me wonder if the scum bag was specifically put in the same cell with the serial killer in hopes something like this would happen. If that is what happened, then kudos to the correction department!!

I love feel good stories like this!! It makes me wonder if the scum bag was specifically put in the same cell with the serial killer in hopes something like this would happen. If that is what happened, then kudos to the correction department!!

All kiddie rapists ought to be in general population on the inside for as long as they last.

Meh, I say let GP deal with those that rape children!
Then why not step up and just legally sanction capital punishment?

I’m not generally for it. But I allow for exceptions. Why don’t we all collectively just say that convicted child sex offenders need to all be executed?

Last edited:

I'm glad he died but I hope the serial killer gets killed for killing many people prior to going to jail.

All defendants convicted after a full fair trial (or an unfair trial) Are entitled to their appeal Process.

*sigh*

Okokok. Then we give 'em a chocolate covered banana, fuzzy slippers and then we get to kill 'em.

New Topics

Forum List

Back