Converting liberal dogs.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
So I'm baby sitting my in-law's two dachshunds. These people are down here in Florida for the winter. They live in northern Illinois where everyone is a democrat. It's easy to be a Democrat up there because they aren't any minorities in northern illinois.

One of the rules is that whenever the dogs are left alone, they are to be in their kennel and the TV is left on. I know that these dogs end up watching The View just about every day when they were in liberal land. Well that ain't happening in this house.

For the past three days, those dogs have been watching FOX News all day.

They are already looking smarter, their eyes are clearer. It's like a fog has been lifted from their vision.

And btw, I just now got to see The Five for the first time ever. Never heard of it before. It's an excellent show! The dogs and I love it.

murdochal-waleed.jpg

The owners of Fox News.

Wuf!

Southside Chicago is northern Ill/ amirite? lots of darkies there.

I went to my wife's nephew's graduation from high school. All white bread and mayonnaise. Not even an Asian that I could find. You go to a McDonalds, all white. I didn't know places like that existed.

How did a thread about liberal dachsunds turn into a rtard racism fest?

They live in northern Illinois where everyone is a democrat. It's easy to be a Democrat up there because they aren't any minorities in northern illinois.

Fallacy can be funny, when it is done to not make you look like you are an ignorant partisan hack. It would work in Texass, maybe.

BTW, in the old days, I did a little *survey* on use of the word *ni**er*...

Like 99 percent of the usage was by lefties.

Funney, eh?

Forum List

Back