Conversation Between Putin and American Liberals

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia
PUTIN: Giving Ukraine fighter jets would be a dangerous escalation.
LIBERALS: Yes, absolutely. That's why we oppose it.
PUTIN: Establishing a no-fly zone would also be a dangerous escalation. LIBERALS: We agree. Only war mongers support a no-fly zone.
UKRAINE: Liberals, are you saying we are war mongers for wanting a no-fly zone to stop the mass murder of women and children? And if you won't do a no-fly zone, why won't you at least give us fighter jets so that we can?
PUTIN: Hey, liberals, pay no attention to them!
LIBERALS: Sorry about that. We won't listen to them. We promise. We want peace in our time.
UKRAINE: We don't have any peace. We are being brutalized and are dying by the thousands from air attacks and long-range artillery shelling.
LIBERALS: [Hands over ears and chanting] Dangerous escalation. Dangerous escalation.
PUTIN: And remember that I have ICBMs! Boo!
LIBERALS: [Shivering in fear] Oh, gosh! That's right! That's why we're not going to do anything to help Ukraine that you won't tolerate, Mr. Putin. You can count on us.
UKRAINE: Hey, liberals, doesn't America have ICBMs too? And don't you have a much better missile defense system? And do you really believe Putin would risk seeing Russia wiped out in a nuclear exchange if you just gave us fighter jets or set up a no-fly zone?
PUTIN: Hey, liberals, look over here! I said to stop listening to them!
LIBERALS: We're so sorry. Some of our fellow citizens are war mongers who think it's immoral for us to only do what you will allow us to do to help Ukraine. PUTIN: That's because they're reckless extremists. They're backward knuckle-draggers who would lead you into WW III.
LIBERALS: You're right. They're willing to risk war with you to help Ukraine, and they think you're bluffing about using nukes.
PUTIN: But you guys are the enlightened ones who don't want to risk war of any kind with me.
LIBERALS: Exactly. Thank goodness we're running the government right now. PUTIN: Yes, indeed. I couldn't agree more.

PUTIN: Giving Ukraine fighter jets would be a dangerous escalation.
LIBERALS: Yes, absolutely. That's why we oppose it.
PUTIN: Establishing a no-fly zone would also be a dangerous escalation. LIBERALS: We agree. Only war mongers support a no-fly zone.
UKRAINE: Liberals, are you saying we are war mongers for wanting a no-fly zone to stop the mass murder of women and children? And if you won't do a no-fly zone, why won't you at least give us fighter jets so that we can?
PUTIN: Hey, liberals, pay no attention to them!
LIBERALS: Sorry about that. We won't listen to them. We promise. We want peace in our time.
UKRAINE: We don't have any peace. We are being brutalized and are dying by the thousands from air attacks and long-range artillery shelling.
LIBERALS: [Hands over ears and chanting] Dangerous escalation. Dangerous escalation.
PUTIN: And remember that I have ICBMs! Boo!
LIBERALS: [Shivering in fear] Oh, gosh! That's right! That's why we're not going to do anything to help Ukraine that you won't tolerate, Mr. Putin. You can count on us.
UKRAINE: Hey, liberals, doesn't America have ICBMs too? And don't you have a much better missile defense system? And do you really believe Putin would risk seeing Russia wiped out in a nuclear exchange if you just gave us fighter jets or set up a no-fly zone?
PUTIN: Hey, liberals, look over here! I said to stop listening to them!
LIBERALS: We're so sorry. Some of our fellow citizens are war mongers who think it's immoral for us to only do what you will allow us to do to help Ukraine. PUTIN: That's because they're reckless extremists. They're backward knuckle-draggers who would lead you into WW III.
LIBERALS: You're right. They're willing to risk war with you to help Ukraine, and they think you're bluffing about using nukes.
PUTIN: But you guys are the enlightened ones who don't want to risk war of any kind with me.
LIBERALS: Exactly. Thank goodness we're running the government right now. PUTIN: Yes, indeed. I couldn't agree more.
Russia/Putin bet on no direct interference by the US and Nato countries and he almost certainly wouldn't have challenged the Ukraine otherwise.

A war between the US and Russia would result in the total defeat of Russia, and therefore Russia would undoubtedly take America down too.

You simply cannot interfere with mutually agreed upon rules for a conditional and friendly war.

So the object is to keep it working within the rules until the economic destruction of Russia is accomplished.

Do you think it's working according to plan?

CONSERVATIVES: We're sorry. We have no plan. We conserve. We do nothing. Just bitch.

Forum List

Back