Convenient store stand-your-ground shooter charged

The police did not take his gun. That is why he was able to rid this world of a black thugh with a criminal history of assault.
Moron, I didn't say they didn't give it back.
icon_rolleyes.gif

He describes how he emptied it before they took it.

bwaaaaaaaaaaa dumb-ass ---examining the weapon is not taking it.
Call it what you want. They took it after he pulled it on someone... was that person black?

You need to use the correct terminolgy....they just looked at it after some juvenile delinquents claimed he waved a gun at them from his car after they flipped him off.

just heresay...no proof he did what they claimed...he was not arrested.

You also are attempting to portray him as a racist when there is nothing in his history to indicate that.

He grew up in Delaware....they do not have enough blacks there for anyone to learn to be racist about.

His cluelessness regarding Africans is a big reason he is where he is today.

He did not know you cannot have a logical conversation with a hyped up Negroid Woman who hates white folks.

If he had been racist...he would not have bothered to try and tell a Negro woman that she should not be parking in a handicap spot...he would have understood that such are too ignorant to try and communicate with. He would have just walked away.
How is asking you if they were black painting him as a racist? I'm measuring your racism, not his.

What you are doing is demonstrating your stupidity.

Sub-Saharan Africans have a i.q. pretty close to that of a German Sheperd. It has also been scientifically proved that Africans share more genetic material with the great apes than any other group.

Now you may not be a sub-saharan but even if you are not any member of the negroid race has a substandard i.q. and culture compared with any of the other racial groups...not even to mention their proclivity for violence, immoral lifestyle, neglect of family etc.etc.etc.

Last edited:
Moron, I didn't say they didn't give it back.
icon_rolleyes.gif

He describes how he emptied it before they took it.

Call it what you want. They took it after he pulled it on someone... was that person black?

You need to use the correct terminolgy....they just looked at it after some juvenile delinquents claimed he waved a gun at them from his car after they flipped him off.

You also are attempting to portray him as a racist when there is nothing in his history to indicate that.

He grew up in Delaware....they do not have enough blacks there for anyone to learn to be racist about.

He did not know you cannot have a logical conversation with a hyped up Negroid Woman who hates white folks.

If he had been racist...he would not have bothered to try and tell a Negro woman that she should not be parking in a handicap spot...he would have understood that such are too ignorant to try and communicate with. He would have just walked away.
How is asking you if they were black painting him as a racist? I'm measuring your racism, not his.

Sub-Saharan Africans have a i.q. pretty close to that of a German Sheperd. It has also been scientifically proved that Africans share more genetic material with the great apes than any other group.

Now you may not be a sub-saharan but even if you are not any member of the negroid race has a substandard i.q. and culture compared with any of the other racial groups...not even to mention their proclivity for violence, immoral lifestyle, neglect of family etc.etc.etc.
Ah, perfect. I just wanted to see if your position on this case was clouded by racism and now I know beyond any shadow of doubt that it is.

And with that, Drejka's sentencing is coming up in just a few short weeks where hopefully, he'll be sentenced to many years in prison so that others in Florida will be safe from him.

Lock him up! :mm:

Ah, perfect. I just wanted to see if your position on this case was clouded by racism and now I know beyond any shadow of doubt that it is.

And with that, Drejka's sentencing is coming up in just a few short weeks where hopefully, he'll be sentenced to many years in prison so that others in Florida will be safe from him.

Ridiculous....the threat to society was not drejka who has a clean record but the black thug with a criminal history of assault.

Blacks are a huge threat to our society...especially the young black males who comitt over half of all the violence in America despite the fact that they compose only 2.5 percent of the total pop.

Blacks Are Increasingly Above the Law - American Renaissance

Ridiculous....the threat to society was not drejka who has a clean record but the black thug with a criminal history of assault.

Blacks are a huge threat to our society...especially the young black males who comitt over half of all the violence in America despite the fact that they compose only 2.5 percent of the total pop.

Your racist bias is dismissed as the nonsense it is. Meanwhile, between Drejka and McGlockton, Drejka will spend more time in prison.

Your racist bias is dismissed as the nonsense it is. Meanwhile, between Drejka and McGlockton, Drejka will spend more time in prison.

You can read the entire peer-reviewed article, entitled “The bonobo genome compared with the chimpanzee and human genomes,” here at Nature.

Genetic science is creating a crisis for the cultural Marxists who wish us to believe that “race doesn’t exist.” The lie simply cannot be sustained.

What they appear to be doing, is reporting all of this new information in their journals, of course without value-judgement (it’s hard science), and then failing to report it in the popular science outlets, thus the people are unaware of it.

But that obviously can’t go on forever. Eventually, someone is going to have to explain why we are being coerced into treating beings that are closer to apes(africans) than they are to us as if they are equal contributors to society.

Had you rather be in jail or in a coffin? get real

Last edited:
Drejka probably agrees now it was a very bad idea to confront multiple people over parking in handicap spaces.

Not a good idea but nothing illegal about it.

The big lesson to be learned here is to avoid black people.

The politicians will punish you if you get into a conflict with blacks...as in the notion that blacks are always innocent and to be protected as an endangerd species is.... (for lack of a better term)...the law of the land.

Due to the tinted windows drejka did not know that anyone was in the vehicle...as soon as the black woman rolled down her window and went off on him he should have walked away...but being from delaware and not knowing much about blacks and obviously also politically clueless he fell into the trap of trying to reason logically with a jungle critter and then that critters partner came out and assaulted him.

After legally defending his life...the politicians conspired to arrest him, bring him to trial and send him to prison. A tragic case but one that need not have happened if drejka had been more politically astute as in...you cannot expect justice today if you get into a conflict with a African....there is a double standard always at play now....wherein political correctness rules and their narrative always is that blacks are innocent victims...even if they cuss you, threaten you and assault you.

According to the legal system now...you should ignore all that and run away or else you will face the wrath of the media and the political establishment.
...it's not illegal to put your hand into a lawn mower either--but it's DUMB
..he was a jackass--a dumb one--as you admit
dumbasses should not be carrying a ''tool' designed to kill--kill only

You can read the entire peer-reviewed article, entitled “The bonobo genome compared with the chimpanzee and human genomes,” here at Nature.

Genetic science is creating a crisis for the cultural Marxists who wish us to believe that “race doesn’t exist.” The lie simply cannot be sustained.

What they appear to be doing, is reporting all of this new information in their journals, of course without value-judgement (it’s hard science), and then failing to report it in the popular science outlets, thus the people are unaware of it.

But that obviously can’t go on forever. Eventually, someone is going to have to explain why we are being coerced into treating beings that are closer to apes(africans) than they are to us as if they are equal contributors to society.

Skimresources is a hack site used to gather data for phishing. It's a good thing I checked it out before clicking on that site, you piece of shit.

Skimresources | Symantec Connect

A warning to everyone here to avoid that links and links from TheGreenHornet.

As far as the rest of your racist bullshit, it is again summarily dismissed.

As it is, you share 60% of your DNA with a banana. True story :banana:

Skimresources is a hack site used to gather data for phishing. It's a good thing I checked it out before clicking on that site, you piece of shit.

Skimresources | Symantec Connect

A warning to everyone here to avoid that links and links from TheGreenHornet.

As far as the rest of your racist bullshit, it is again summarily dismissed.

As it is, you share 60% of your DNA with a banana. True story :banana:

How pathetic....the info I post got your panties all in a wad obviously.

The sources for the article posted.

https://www.ijsr.net/logo/logo.jpg

International Journal Of Science

Nature

International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Review

Last edited:
I suggest that anyone who is not inclined to stunningly attack Mr. Drejka, forcefully knocking him to the pavement, is thoroughly safe from any defensive action by Mr. Drejka.

I suggest that anyone who is not inclined to stunningly attack Mr. Drejka, forcefully knocking him to the pavement, is thoroughly safe from any defensive action by Mr. Drejka.
With him locked up, they certainly are now.

The Color of Crime in America: Major Findings.

Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities. Crime Rates • Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery. • When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife. • Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate. • The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic

Color of Crime

When the Black Community Falls Silent: Young Black Men and Crime

My Black Crime Problem, and Ours

Last edited:
1. I remember reading about this incident back when it happened.

2. The shooter was wrong to confront the scofflaw who parked in the disabled zone.

3. I have noticed that some older Caucasian gentlemen do confront young people of ethnicity X.

a. In my opinion, this is a sign of arrogance.

4. The safest thing to do when one sees a member of ethnicity X breaking a law is to get ignore it, leave the area immediately, and -- if one wishes -- notify the authorities.

That's life here in this "unique" nation.

2. The shooter was wrong to confront the scofflaw who parked in the disabled zone.

3. I have noticed that some older Caucasian gentlemen do confront young people of ethnicity X.

4. The safest thing to do when one sees a member of ethnicity X breaking a law is to get ignore it, leave the area immediately, and -- if one wishes -- notify the authorities.

But you're ok with the thug knocking him to the ground.

The Color of Crime in America: Major Findings.

Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities. Crime Rates • Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery. • When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife. • Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate. • The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic

Color of Crime

When the Black Community Falls Silent: Young Black Men and Crime

My Black Crime Problem, and Ours

Yes, when it comes to low violent crime rates, Asians are truly the Model Minority.

A big shoutout to them.

When I see them coming toward me on the sidewalk, I do not fear.

4. The safest thing to do when one sees a member of ethnicity X breaking a law is to get ignore it, leave the area immediately, and -- if one wishes -- notify the au

thorities.

But you're ok with the thug knocking him to the ground.

My point was that the older gentleman should never have confronted the younger gentleman in the first place.

Have a nice day!

Forum List

Back