Controversial Australian tennis legend Margaret Court awarded "Order of Australia award" despite homophobic remarks

she should be locked up in jail instead!

So it is illegal to dislike a lifestyle. Right??

I saw her win many of those titles.

Now it is illegal to hate someone right??

Most of the tennis players back then were hairy legged butch lesbos.

in jail...LOLOL...God how foolish you look

Define "homophobic"

How do you know she has an UNREASONABLE FEAR of mentally I'll homosexuals?
I'm guessing your definition of homophobia is DISAGREEING WITH the agenda of those pushing the current homosexual agenda

Seeing two men French kiss is repulsive to me. I can't help it.
i feel the same way about a woman and a man kissing
I'm okay with watching two women French kissing.
I always tell the wife, kiddin of course, that if she is bi I would be a very understanding man about it. I'd help her through it, teach her how to eat pussy a proper like. Guide her through the total process of everything, except the strap-on of course.

I always tell the wife, kiddin of course, that if she is bi I would be a very understanding man about it. I'd help her through it, teach her how to eat pussy a proper like. Guide her through the total process of everything, except the strap-on of course.
If she is bi, then she probably knows more about those techniques that you do.

1. I had never heard of Ms. Court until today. Thanks to the OP for introducing me to her.

2. I am glad that Australia has honored her for her athletic prowess.

3. I believe that she should have the right to express her opinion, even though I disagree with her view that a gay person "chooses" to have those feelings.

a. Of course, the actual behavior is often a matter of choice. For example, in prison many a man will choose to have sexual relations with another man simply for physical relief. Once he is freed, he will return to women and may even become a violent homophobe.

4. Regarding gay marriage, I have a suspicion that it will lose popularity once gays realize they will have to pay alimony if a marriage turns sour. By the way, some gay activists also oppose gay marriage, saying that gays should not ape the ways of straights. IMHO, there should be some legal way for a long-time companion to have legal rights after his companion's death.

5. If I had my druthers, I would prefer the way that some nations treat gay relations:

a. It is simply not mentioned in the law.
b. People know there are gays but consider it an open secret.
c. The police do not harass gay people.
d. Gay people stay in the closet.

Last edited:
My God. Se's strictly dickly my friend. i've tried to turn her bi but no luck after yrs..........keep trying and never give up....lolol

Shunned for homophobia?
  • Pardon me but the BIBLE teaches that homosexuality is wrong.
  • Every TV show until 10-15 years ago ridiculed homosexuality as being abnormal.
  • Every school of thought until a few years ago winced about homosexuality.
  • Parents, schools, churches taught that being gay was not approved.
  • Nature teaches that homosexuality is proper.
So now you're going to hold it against a 78 year old for believing what the world taught her for 65 years of her life?

I think any woman does

5. If I had my druthers, I would prefer the way that some nations treat gay relations:

a. It is simply not mentioned in the law.
b. People know there are gays but consider it an open secret.
c. The police do not harass gay people.
d. Gay people stay in the closet.
The was once how gays were treated in America for the most part.

Forum List

Back