Contrasting President Trumps News Conferences with Governor Cuomos.

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Some interesting contrasts are in order here and I think that they are very illuminating.

While Trump presents his TEAM effort and lets them all speak in their turn responding to questions based on their particular expertise, Gov Cuomo is a one man show, as if he himself were the authority on all these things.

And New York state is getting hit much harder than the rest of the country.

Is it plausible that the team approach is more effective at getting the job done, while the one man show is good for little more than political face time in front of the cameras?

I think Gov Cuomo is a very intelligent man, and he is doing the best he can, but maybe he should share some of the burden with people that are actual experts at something other than polytricks?

Some interesting contrasts are in order here and I think that they are very illuminating.

While Trump presents his TEAM effort and lets them all speak in their turn responding to questions based on their particular expertise, Gov Cuomo is a one man show, as if he himself were the authority on all these things.

Is it plausible that the team approach is more effective at getting the job done, while the one man show is good for little more than political face time in front of the cameras?

I think Gov Cuomo is a very intelligent man, and he is doing the best he can, but maybe he should share some of the burden with people that are actual experts at something other than polytricks?
I just noticed the mask on your avatar. Hilarious!

Gov cuomo at his news conference is campaigning for president either in 2020 or 2024

All the orange whore does is praise himself, make ridiculous assertions about a subject he knows absolutely nothing about, contradict his staff, contradict himself, campaign, make excuses for his laziness and dereliction of duty, and generally make a fool of himself.

Gov. Cuomo, on the other hand, has continually updated New Yorkers with factual presentations. It is obvious that he is working closely with a knowledgeable team on a situation that changes every single day.

Somebody lock the orange whore in his office with his Legos and send in a Big Mac every once in a while. He is utterly worthless as an individual and as a president.

All the orange whore does is praise himself, make ridiculous assertions about a subject he knows absolutely nothing about, contradict his staff, contradict himself, campaign, make excuses for his laziness and dereliction of duty, and generally make a fool of himself.

Gov. Cuomo, on the other hand, has continually updated New Yorkers with factual presentations. It is obvious that he is working closely with a knowledgeable team on a situation that changes every single day.

Somebody lock the orange whore in his office with his Legos and send in a Big Mac every once in a while. He is utterly worthless as an individual and as a president.

All that. Add that Cuomo, contrary to the OP's assertion, regularly delegates questions to those more knowledgeable than he is on an issue. Moreover, he does not require the entire team to take turns praising him for ... whatever, demonstrating their sycophancy, at the beginning and the end of each statement. That's the entirety of the reason why Trump is sharing the stage with some infinitely more knowledgeable than he is.

And I still don't understand why you are denigrating whores and their hard work by comparing them to the bumbling Orange Moron. They do not deserve this slight.

Dragging your little brother out for a little family facetime on national TV just to stroke your ego is about as pathetic as it gets. Cuomo is a fucking dipshit. Which is normal for a shithole state.

Cuomo is like a parrot. He finds a line he likes and repeats it 100 times. He has a lot of gripes and requests but I don't see him doing anything proactive other than what Trump has already said last week. Cuomo can't keep up with the pace this virus requires.

All that. Add that Cuomo, contrary to the OP's assertion, regularly delegates questions to those more knowledgeable than he is on an issue. Moreover, he does not require the entire team to take turns praising him for ... whatever, demonstrating their sycophancy, at the beginning and the end of each statement. That's the entirety of the reason why Trump is sharing the stage with some infinitely more knowledgeable than he is.

And I still don't understand why you are denigrating whores and their hard work by comparing them to the bumbling Orange Moron. They do not deserve this slight.

I'm sorry. I should not denigrate honest sex workers. Unfortunately, I can't call you-know-who a moron who is "bumbling." It takes cleverness to live a successful life as a mobster and scam artist. He's just plain evil.

I notice Cuomo didn't say "I am not responsible for anything" like your cult leader said

The press is kissing Cuomo's ass tongue first. Trump doesn't answer questions as much as wrangle a hostile enemy press.

I'm sorry. I should not denigrate honest sex workers. Unfortunately, I can't call you-know-who a moron who is "bumbling." It takes cleverness to live a successful life as a mobster and scam artist. He's just plain evil.

I fear I have to disagree here. He's just a relentless, narcissistic self-promoter. The clever schemes, from business strategy to tax avoidance, were cooked up by the clever underlings he inherited like just about everything else, and virtually all else he touched went awry, which is why dad had to bail him out to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars. The only thing with so much as a whiff of "clever" about that bumbling moron is his capacity to figure out other people's weaknesses and to exploit them ruthlessly and shamelessly. That's pretty much the most repugnant thing one can encounter in everyday life.

Cuomo is like a parrot. He finds a line he likes and repeats it 100 times. He has a lot of gripes and requests but I don't see him doing anything proactive other than what Trump has already said last week. Cuomo can't keep up with the pace this virus requires.

New York Dimms are hive insects (not unlike all Dimms). They only exist to serve Cuomo, the head of that infected hive.

Coumo came out strong, then it went to his head, he became a dictator like they all do.. the nipple rings lol

In my opinion, watching Gov's Cuomo and Newsom's daily reports are more informative and less dog and pony show than Trump's daily bombastic and self aggrandizement rhetoric. His team usually praises The President as a great leader, which is a crock of bull. Trump's early words put people at risk, and they put others at risk and there we are today. He has flipped and flopped on what to do, because he is more worried about how he is viewed than by the safety and health of we the people.

What a steaming pile of bullshit. Cuomo encouraged people to go out and celebrate. Lies about the country becoming like his shithole NYC. Lies about needing ventilators when he has a stockpile hidden away in a warehouse. Claims he can commandeer equipment from Upstate hospitals because HE says so. Just lie, lie, is to cover up the imcompetence of State leadership. Meaning Asshole Cuomo himself since HE acts Ike he Is King. Upstate has had enough of your sides bullshit and have told him to go fuck himself. Cuomo’s bumbling has led to the state’s problems.May. Period. Facts.

You're not called Hysteria for nothing.

Forum List

Back