"Context": Depends on whether the candidate is Democrat or GOP according to MSM!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I was looking at CNN's evaluation of the VP debate on 10/7/20 and one comment stood out ...
"This is true but needs context. Biden's campaign website does say the resolution is a "crucial framework" for addressing climate change, but his own plan differs from it in several ways. " Here's the final speaking time tally for the VP debate"

"Needs context"

hmmm where was CNN/MSM/"journalists"/last night debate moderator when this has been claimed:
Trump says both sides to blame amid Charlottesville backlash
https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/15/politics/trump-charlottesville-delay/index.html
This is what Trump said:..."I think there is blame on both sides,"
Trump said there were some "very bad people" on both sides, but that there was some who came out to protest the removal of Robert E. Lee's statue who were "fine people."
CONTEXT?
Of course not!
"Context" be damned when it comes to people like me, 60+ million like me and Trump!

1602173813154.png

I was looking at CNN's evaluation of the VP debate on 10/7/20 and one comment stood out ...
"This is true but needs context. Biden's campaign website does say the resolution is a "crucial framework" for addressing climate change, but his own plan differs from it in several ways. " Here's the final speaking time tally for the VP debate"

"Needs context"

hmmm where was CNN/MSM/"journalists"/last night debate moderator when this has been claimed:
Trump says both sides to blame amid Charlottesville backlash
https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/15/politics/trump-charlottesville-delay/index.html
This is what Trump said:..."I think there is blame on both sides,"
Trump said there were some "very bad people" on both sides, but that there was some who came out to protest the removal of Robert E. Lee's statue who were "fine people."
CONTEXT?
Of course not!
"Context" be damned when it comes to people like me, 60+ million like me and Trump!

They are running the campaign for the child sniffer. Don't expect any honesty. And also, read the entire quote, especially the part where Trump says that white nationalist Biden voters should be condemned totally.

They want their steady supply of children too, and this guarantees that in the unfortunate situation where Biden wins.

Leftists get their information from 10 second sound bites. No research ever. The MSM and the dems use this to perfection.
What difference does it make?
What do you mean "what difference does it make?"?
Leftists get their information from 10 second sound bites.

"What difference does it make" is a 3 second soundbite that the right used against Clinton. No research.

What 3 second Clinton soundbite?

Leftists get their information from 10 second sound bites. No research ever. The MSM and the dems use this to perfection.

"What difference does it make" is a 3 second soundbite that the right used against Clinton. No research.

You didn't build that.

You didn't build that.

Taxpayers including businesses built the roads and bridges Obama was talking about. Was the government involved? Sure. They had to be. To say it was the government only is ridiculous. Not to mention with today's massive bloated federal government it would be more of a hindrance than help. Just look at Californias rail project.

You didn't build that.

Taxpayers including businesses built the roads and bridges Obama was talking about. Was the government involved? Sure. They had to be. To say it was the government only is ridiculous. Not to mention with today's massive bloated federal government it would be more of a hindrance than help. Just look at Californias rail project.

Sounds like it did need more context...

Forum List

Back