Contact Tracers busy now & forever?

I'd be like, "Nope, haven't been anywhere or near anybody in months. The CIA must have infected me through the electric lines."

Nazis and government census-takers. Don't they always say that at most "six degrees of separation" is enough to connect anyone with anyone else in the world?

Florida and many states are doing contact tracing.

I think contact tracing is a load of shit with a pathogen as prevalent and dispersed as the Kung Flu.

It isn't like it hasn't been here for months already.

Its a different story if you are doing contact tracing for something like VD, which is more difficult to spread and can remain hidden for years. With COVID, its a time limited kind of bug. If you had contact with someone a month ago, whether you got sick or not, if you are feeling fine now you are good to go. That isn't necessarily the case with these other diseases.

Florida and many states are doing contact tracing.

I think contact tracing is a load of shit with a pathogen as prevalent and dispersed as the Kung Flu.

It isn't like it hasn't been here for months already.

Its a different story if you are doing contact tracing for something like VD, which is more difficult to spread and can remain hidden for years. With COVID, its a time limited kind of bug. If you had contact with someone a month ago, whether you got sick or not, if you are feeling fine now you are good to go. That isn't necessarily the case with these other diseases.

Shit I didn't realize your were a doctor.

Forum List

Back