Constitutional Rights Have Limits

This is both ignorant and wrong.

Government is at liberty to place limits and restrictions on our rights consistent with Constitutional case law.

Time, place, and manner restrictions on speech do not violate the First Amendment.

The NFAs restrictions concerning the regulation of fully automatic firearms does not violate the Second Amendment.

Our rights are neither ‘unlimited’ nor ‘absolute.’
Then we won't be seeing any whining from you about overturning Roe because now that is the new case law and the government can do whatever they wish, consistent with Constitutional case law. I'm glad to hear that.

Does the 1st amendment protect Citizens from having to enter a Church to Vote in State and Federal Elections, is it Constitutional in fact ?

( the First Amendment guarantees the principle of the separation of church and state by implication: the separating of church and state is what allows religious liberty to exist.)
Of course Elections carried out at Church Property poling places are Most likely ruled Nada, due to forcing people to go to Church to Vote and are unconstitutional Via Action of State force !
If they made you pray before voting you might have something.

The 1st Amendment guarantees freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion. But I think it's best you just not vote if your polling place is in a church.... or anywhere else.

And sure Voting in State, City or Federal elections on private Church property needs to go to the Supreme Court due to the Ambiguity of the Separation of Church and State mentions in the Constitutional processes. Government closed down Churches due to the Pandemic how can it make them open to the Mass of Voters, most of which are not members of the Church in question. There is plenty of space in Tax Payer Public Buildings to Vote. The fact that they also were closed due to the pandemic leaves a vague question of fear of Catching a Cold to the inhabitants of those jobs. Now the Politician and His Fears come into question and the answer may yep we are dwads and don't wanna get sick too !

Last edited:
Oh Boy !

According to The Intercept's reporting, "The Secret Service erased text messages from January 5 and January 6, 2021, according to a letter given to the January 6 committee and reviewed by The Intercept. The letter was originally sent by the Department of Homeland Security Office of Inspector General to the House and Senate homeland security committees. Though the Secret Service maintains that the text messages were lost as a result of a 'device-replacement program,' the letter says the erasure took place shortly after oversight officials requested the agency’s electronic communications."

Whoopie said, "You better hope they don't come for you next Clarence!"

This right of privacy, whether it be founded in the Fourteenth Amendment's concept of personal liberty and restrictions upon state action, as we feel it is, or, as the District Court determined, in the Ninth Amendment's reservation of rights to the people, is broad enough to encompass a woman's decision whether or not to terminate her pregnancy.

Oh Boy !

According to The Intercept's reporting, "The Secret Service erased text messages from January 5 and January 6, 2021, according to a letter given to the January 6 committee and reviewed by The Intercept. The letter was originally sent by the Department of Homeland Security Office of Inspector General to the House and Senate homeland security committees. Though the Secret Service maintains that the text messages were lost as a result of a 'device-replacement program,' the letter says the erasure took place shortly after oversight officials requested the agency’s electronic communications."
The missing data wasn't just the 5th and the 6th. The phones were replaced in a standard scheduled process for replacing phones every 90 days. Those phones were replaced on schedule.

This will have to have a better explanation most likely ! Most likely all Bases have a lot of discarded crap on them that is harmful to the environment. Thas a problem with all Contractor types from way back. "Where can I dump this crap, sure public lands !" Most likely the new hire's were formers !

Last edited:
Just noticed this article about Certain Countries.

None of these developments are unexpected. The state of the Law of Return (“every Jew has a right to immigrate to this country”), whose flag includes representations of the Star of David and the traditional Jewish prayer shawl, is not and will never become a liberal state. But there is still a battle to be fought. Will Israel become a nationalist or even theocratic state, excluding everyone who does not accept the oneness of people, land and religion? Or can the tradition of Jewish values flourish in the context of a civilization state open to other cultures and civilizations? Maybe History always repeats itself!

As usual another gun grabber that has no idea of what he is talking about.

There are machine gun shooting events in our nation.

cannon shooting events.

civilians can own tanks.

and jet fighters.

yes, you can own a flamethrower.

Those videos are not laws, Show us the law.

Those videos are not laws, Show us the law.
I live in Florida. I know several people in Florida who legally own fully automatic rifles.

If you want the actual text of the law, hire an attorney.

I live in Florida. I know several people in Florida who legally own fully automatic rifles.

It is legal in some states but you have to buy a license for it.

How do you know it is legal?

Forum List

Back