Constitutional law

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
How many Democrate especially Drunk Nancy Pelosi, Adam Shiff know anything about the content of the Constitution? i say none, they abuse it daily, want a list, You say what?

• Banned
Troll Rating "2".
You really should try harder.
you are like your fearless leader Joe Biden do no answer the question and hope it goes away
You missed your opportunity to give Adam Schiff a cool nickname.
Pencil neck liar hows that?
I reckon your thread is going great!
What do you think?
Yes so far the answers are from 0 to what do you expect from a DRUNK Nancy Pelosi and a Russian Adam Shiff so I asked Fat Jerry Nadler he said for me to go too Blowjob Billy Clinton these two and Epstien had a Threesome on Epstein sex Island with Plump Michelle Obama and they found out she was a HE

Troll Rating "2".
You really should try harder.
you are like your fearless leader Joe Biden do no answer the question and hope it goes away
You missed your opportunity to give Adam Schiff a cool nickname.
Pencil neck liar hows that?
I reckon your thread is going great!
What do you think?
Yes so far the answers are from 0 to what do you expect from a DRUNK Nancy Pelosi and a Russian Adam Shiff so I asked Fat Jerry Nadler he said for me to go too Blowjob Billy Clinton these two and Epstien had a Threesome on Epstein sex Island with Plump Michelle Obama and they found out she was a HE
That's the spirit!!!

Trump and his henchmen have abused their powers more than anyone and been continually smacked down by the supreme court for their efforts. It's pretty bad when their bullshit can't even make it through a conservative majority on the court.

Trump snowflakes are fun to watch and election years bring out the trolls, but I really wish there were a higher level of troll, kinda like my Russian troll. A bit more thoughtful. lol

"Cold, grasping, bleak, graceless, and dull; unctuous, sleek, pitiless, and crass; a pallid vulgarian floating through life on clouds of acrid cologne and trailed by a vanguard of fawning divorce lawyers, the devil is probably eerily similar to Donald Trump though perhaps just a little nicer."

My favorite troll.

How many Democrate especially Drunk Nancy Pelosi, Adam Shiff know anything about the content of the Constitution? i say none, they abuse it daily, want a list, You say what?

the constitution: all citizens are entitled to equal rights

ALL CITIZENS

nowhere does it say "christians" or "whites" or "fukin nazis" get special rights

The Constitution sucks. There is no way modern people would compose a charter similarly.

The reason your favorite politicians do not "follow" the Constitution is because it is impossible to do so.

the constitution: all citizens are entitled to equal rights

ALL CITIZENS

nowhere does it say "christians" or "whites" or "fukin nazis" get special rights

Right. There are no such things as group rights. There are only Individaul rights.

With regard to the concept of equality in legal justice, I think the shortcoming many trustees who have been 'learned'' have is that they fail to grasp the fact that what is legal is not always lawful. That's a deeper aspect to the discussion, though, and few ever take it that far, mainly just argue over redundancy and meritless assumption in a revolving circle.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back