Constitutional judge calls for help against mercenary take over in Harney County Oregon

Fake judge promoting fake stories to delusional wacko's who listen to him.

Actually people claiming to be law enforcement should be able to show exactly who they are, who they work for and provide id. It appears the law enforcement there is fake when they have to threaten and/or murder citizens to attempt to steal deeded lands, ranches, threaten school teachers on their way to daycare facilities with their small children for they can go to work with assault rifles and claim they are working for the FBI or a sheriff's office. Its fake law enforcement all right so why isn't Obama's administration putting a stop to terrorizing these people who own property, live and live and work there in Harney County? Who the fuck would claim to be FBI that would terrorize small children riding in a car with their mother other than hired thugs?

Actually people claiming to be law enforcement should be able to show exactly who they are, who they work for and provide id. It appears the law enforcement there is fake when they have to threaten and/or murder citizens to attempt to steal deeded lands, ranches, threaten school teachers on their way to daycare facilities with their small children for they can go to work with assault rifles and claim they are working for the FBI or a sheriff's office. Its fake law enforcement all right so why isn't Obama's administration putting a stop to terrorizing these people who own property, live and live and work there in Harney County? Who the fuck would claim to be FBI that would terrorize small children riding in a car with their mother other than hired thugs?

You nor anyone else can back up these dopey fraudulent claims with anything other than a litany of lies. Nothing in your posts is real. You are merely promoting made up stories because you do not want to accept the truth. The make pretend world you are living in holds your attention. It is OK if that is what entertains you. Maybe you will find others who enjoy the make believe world the way you do. Good luck.

Ranchers in Oregon not involved in protest but that have spoken out being abused and told to keep their mouths shut? Mercenary's acting as FBI? People going to work threatened on there way to work with their little children present. Where is the law?

Recorded conversation.
Judge with Sworn Oath Contacts Military for Burns "Life & Property" Protection - AVNetnews

And by 'constitutional judge', you mean some dude who found a black mu-mu behind the Long John Silvers?

Nice it appears you all agree that people who identify themselves as police terrorize ranchers, property owners, mine owners and people on the way to work with small children so the government crony's can give away private property to the UN. All so a few known corrupt Democrats can make a buck.

Nice it appears you all agree that people who identify themselves as police terrorize ranchers, property owners, mine owners and people on the way to work with small children so the government crony's can give away private property to the UN. All so a few known corrupt Democrats can make a buck.

The police were executing a lawful probable cause arrest warrant. And your ilk tried to murder them for it.

No thank you.

The police were executing a lawful probable cause arrest warrant. And your ilk tried to murder them for it.

No thank you.
So provide a link to the arrest warrant as I have yet to see one? There is an indictment that was issue prior to the protesters being shot at and arrested but Lavoy was not listed on that indictment.

No, it is the fact that no one believes that your judge is legit nor that there is a mass of fake FBI roaming around causeing trouble.

Sheesh.

No thank you.
where did that happen?

this thread would be more accurately titled as "crackpot makes video; fools taken in"

No thank you.
So provide a link to the arrest warrant as I have yet to see one? There is an indictment that was issue prior to the protesters being shot at and arrested but Lavoy was not listed on that indictment.

Show us the indictment issued prior to protesters resisting arrest and running police blockades. Last time I checked (Feb 4th), the indictment was still under seal.

Forum List

Back