Constitution Quiz

8 right,
missed the signing date and who did not sign

How well do you know it? Take the test @ How Well Do You Know the Constitution Answer These 10 Questions to Find Out TheBlaze.com

I'm disgusted with myself for only getting 6 right.

You shouldn't be. About half that shit was meaningless trivia. I mean, who gives a shit who was the oldest when they signed the constitution.

9/10. I missed the 'who didn't sign the constitution' question.
Jefferson wasn't in the country.

I didn't think Frankin was either. I thought they were both in France. But I'm thinking of the Revolutionary War, not the Constitutional Convention.

9 out of 10. Missed the one which asked who was oldest that signed the constitution.I don't even want the constitution think its outdated as hell.

I got 8.

I missed who was the oldest signer and who didn't sign.

9 out of 10. Missed the one which asked who was oldest that signed the constitution.I don't even want the constitution think its outdated as hell.

Of course you don't. It offers far too many protections for non-whites, jews, muslims and anyone on the StormFront hate list.

Of course you don't. It offers far too many protections for non-whites, jews, muslims and anyone on the StormFront hate list.
Yawn...its outdated and needs updated completely. It allows scum such as yourself to abuse it and twist it to fit your agenda.

Yawn...its outdated and needs updated completely. It allows scum such as yourself to abuse it and twist it to fit your agenda.

And by 'abuse', you mean NOT permitting you to ethnically cleanse the nation and put non-whites into 'camps' under threat of death, as you proposed?

My recommendation? Just skip the razor and go straight to Nair. Sure it smells like shit when you put it on your scalp, but it will keep your skinhead look shiny and bright for days.

And by 'abuse', you mean NOT permitting you to ethnically cleanse the nation and put non-whites into 'camps' under threat of death, as you proposed?

My recommendation? Just skip the razor and go straight to Nair. Sure it smells like shit when you put it on your scalp, but it will keep your skinhead look shiny and bright for days.
Actually those things can be done under martial law...I mean your abuse of the 14th and 2nd amendments and 10th amendments. Like I said things that were important and relevant in 1700's are not now.

Actually those things can be done under martial law...I mean your abuse of the 14th and 2nd amendments and 10th amendments. Like I said things that were important and relevant in 1700's are not now.
I abuse the 3rd amendment

9/10 Didn't know which word was misspelled. Hardly a question that calls into doubt ones knowledge of the document. :2up:

Forum List

Back