Constitution Party Nominates Don Blankenship And William Mohr

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I'm not really a fan of the Constitution Party's nominee.

Anyway...

The Constitution Party held it’s National Convention on May 1 – 2, The event was it’s first telephonic convention in its history, but the possibility of such a necessity had been prepared for in advance and the mission of choosing the party standard bearers for the 2020 General Election was accomplished, selecting Don Blankenship of West Virginia as its nominee for President of the United States and Bill Mohr of Michigan for Vice President

well they're interesting Natural one>>>

the more i read 'em, the more i agree w/'em....~S~

Yeah. Certainly more logical than the establishment candidates being offered up by the party of one.

Did you know Don Blankenship once poisoned his own town's water so bad that he had a pipeline from another town built to stream directly into his mansion, while denying the other people in town it's use?

He also spent a year in jail for his part in the death of 11 coal miners.

If you created a comic villain based on this dude people would call it over the top. :lol:

What’s needed is a Constitutional Caselaw Party.

Of course, that will never happen – it’s more fun to make up nonsense about what you ‘think’ the Constitution means as opposed to what it actually means.

LOL promises, promises, promises.

The system as it is works, when there are men and women who open their ears and eyes and vote not what the candidates say, but what they do. Trump promised to make America Great Again, he failed miserably. His supporters can blame others, blame the virus, blame Obama and blame the Democratic Party, but a real leader would not lie to the public nor deny his mistakes or fire men and women whose advice conflict with his gut instincts.

Did you know Don Blankenship once poisoned his own town's water so bad that he had a pipeline from another town built to stream directly into his mansion, while denying the other people in town it's use?

If you created a comic villain based on this dude people would call it over the top. :lol:

So much for "Pillar One - Integrity."

The system as it is works, when there are men and women who open their ears and eyes and vote not what the candidates say, but what they do. Trump promised to make America Great Again, he failed miserably. His supporters can blame others, blame the virus, blame Obama and blame the Democratic Party, but a real leader would not lie to the public nor deny his mistakes or fire men and women whose advice conflict with his gut instincts.
gotta agree
real leaders assume responsibility , w/out blame games

~S~

Informative, in spades.

Wow, that beats Trump's history of cheating contractors, bribing women and supermarket newspapers.

Informative, in spades.

Definitely not my candidate this cycle...

Resource seems to open the eyes and ears of those who do it; too bad trump supporters keep both out of touch with reality.

Informative, in spades.

Definitely not my candidate this cycle...

Agree.

New Topics

Forum List

Back