Constitution Party candidate

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Anybody but the Duopoly Party members.

Don Blankenship: Your Constitution Party Candidate for President (Campaign Update)

2020 Constitution Party presidential nominee Don Blankenship sent out the following campaign update last week:

Many Americans have learned that Democrats and Republicans legislate corruption into our laws and use that legalized corruption against American citizens. They suppress our Constitutional rights to free speech, gun ownership, fair trials, and fair elections. Unfortunately or fortunately, the denial of my personal rights in all these regards makes me the perfect candidate to carry the national banner of the Constitution Party. A banner for the cause of ending corrupt practices that are gutting our Constitution and that risk turning America into just another failed country among the many that take away from their citizens their God given Human Rights.

As our campaign heads towards Labor Day and the traditional launching point of the public paying attention to voting in November, I wanted to get you some updates on where we are today.

Many of you are very aware of the difficulty of getting the Constitution Party on the ballot in all 50 states. Party volunteers have worked hard to get us on the ballots in most every state. A combination of petitioning, negotiating less onerous state requirements to get on the ballot, and lawsuits have met with significant success due to volunteer and passionate Constitution Party workers.

Don Blankenship: Your Constitution Party Candidate for President (Campaign Update)

2020 Constitution Party presidential nominee Don Blankenship sent out the following campaign update last week:

Many Americans have learned that Democrats and Republicans legislate corruption into our laws and use that legalized corruption against American citizens. They suppress our Constitutional rights to free speech, gun ownership, fair trials, and fair elections. Unfortunately or fortunately, the denial of my personal rights in all these regards makes me the perfect candidate to carry the national banner of the Constitution Party. A banner for the cause of ending corrupt practices that are gutting our Constitution and that risk turning America into just another failed country among the many that take away from their citizens their God given Human Rights.

As our campaign heads towards Labor Day and the traditional launching point of the public paying attention to voting in November, I wanted to get you some updates on where we are today.

Many of you are very aware of the difficulty of getting the Constitution Party on the ballot in all 50 states. Party volunteers have worked hard to get us on the ballots in most every state. A combination of petitioning, negotiating less onerous state requirements to get on the ballot, and lawsuits have met with significant success due to volunteer and passionate Constitution Party workers.
Any vote for anyone besides President Trump is a vote for Senile Joe :smoke:

Any vote for anyone besides President Trump is a vote for Senile Joe :smoke:
why would it not be a vote for trump?....

I'm going to vote third party but there is NO way I would ever vote for Blankenship. His blatant disregard for the safety and health of his employee's lead to the death of 29 miners.

1 year in federal prison. $250,000 fine. Donald Leon Blankenship (born March 14, 1950) is an American business executive and convicted felon who was a candidate for the United States Senate in West Virginia in 2018.

I noticed that Don never mentioned his criminal record.

How can it be when the guys name isn't Biden or Trump?
Because the political niche he is drawing his votes from, i.e. Constitutional Conservatives, would otherwise likely vote for Trump.

Dont play stupid.

When I voted for the Constitution Party instead of Romney, I knew exactly what I was doing as I still consideer Romney to be more dangerous than Obama.

From his statement: Unfortunately or fortunately, the denial of my personal rights in all these regards makes me the perfect candidate to carry the national banner of the Constitution Party.

from wiki- Former Massey Energy CEO Don Blankenship was convicted in 2015 of a misdemeanor conspiring to willfully violate safety standards and was sentenced to one year in prison.[11] He was found not guilty of charges of securities fraud and making false statements

Because the political niche he is drawing his votes from, i.e. Constitutional Conservatives, would otherwise likely vote for Trump.

Dont play stupid.

When I voted for the Constitution Party instead of Romney, I knew exactly what I was doing as I still consideer Romney to be more dangerous than Obama.

So you did it but would condemn others for doing the same?

Dont play stupid.

I wouldnt call conservatives that vote for republicans constitutional,,
the repube party is far to left to be that,,

Dont play stupid.

if trump cant convince those people to vote for him thats on him....just sayin....

Dont play stupid.

if trump cant convince those people to vote for him thats on him....just sayin....
[/QUOTE]
right now its the dems that are convincing me trump might be an option,,,

Forum List

Back