Constitution hating lefties in the military

A Well Regulated Militia, Being Necessary To The Security Of A Free State..." did not matter. In other words, they flunked basic high school history.

Read more: Bateman On Guns - It's Time We Talk About Guns - Esquire
Follow us: @Esquiremag on Twitter | Esquire on Facebook
Visit us at Esquire.com

Yup.

Pretending that the introdictory clause in that sentence has NO PURPOSE is absolutely necessary if one wants to insist that the 2nd Amendment means nothing EXCEPT that American can have guns.

Think I am wrong?>

Then explain to me why the Founding Fathers bothered to put that introductory clause on the sentence in the first place.

Per usual we find that the propagandists must first violate our language in order to advance their lies.

I didn't see the part where we get the guns away from the loonies and the criminals...I'll keep mine until then tyvm.

I didn't see the part where we get the guns away from the loonies and the criminals...I'll keep mine until then tyvm.

The problem is, you guys are the SOURCE of guns for the loonies and the criminals.

600,000 guns are stolen every year.

The Columbine shooters couldn't buy guns, so they got their friends to buy them.

Lanza stole his guns from his mommy.

One of their girlfriends bought them the guns. She faced no legal consequences because she had a vagina. That's equality to leftists

The problem is, you guys are the SOURCE of guns for the loonies and the criminals.

The Columbine shooters couldn't buy guns, so they got their friends to buy them.

Some say we should ban bikes...

The Top 10 Most Stolen Items in the Country

By that logic then gays are to blame for straights getting infected with HIV

One of their girlfriends bought them the guns. She faced no legal consequences because she had a vagina. That's equality to leftists

And we all know how much you hate the vagina....

I'm sure you'd have no issue with police going easy on men I suppose when they commit crimes

Would depend on the crime, wouldn't it?

In this case, I think the woman involved feels bad enough about what happened. She had no idea what these clowns were up to. She even went to the prom with one of them three days before the shooting.

Some say we should ban bikes...

The Top 10 Most Stolen Items in the Country

If we had an epidomic of people being killed with bikes, maybe.

And we all know how much you hate the vagina....

I'm sure you'd have no issue with police going easy on men I suppose when they commit crimes

Would depend on the crime, wouldn't it?

In this case, I think the woman involved feels bad enough about what happened. She had no idea what these clowns were up to. She even went to the prom with one of them three days before the shooting.

She bought firearms for a minor

is that how mexican cartels got guns.....oh wait...that was the ATF under obaama

is that how mexican cartels got guns.....oh wait...that was the ATF under obaama

Um, no, the fact is, Mexicans buy 200,000 American guns every year. The ATF tried and failed to track about 2000 of them.

Come on, Yurty, Fast and Furious is like old news. The nutjobs have moved on to Benghazi now.

Me neither.

STill what is the point of the INTRO clause?

Clearly the FF put it there for some reason, didn't they?

What does it mean?

Why is it there?

If the FFs had wanted to say

The right of citizens to own and carry guns shall not be abridged, they could have simply written THOSE EXACT WORDS.

Why didn't they?

Um, no, the fact is, Mexicans buy 200,000 American guns every year. The ATF tried and failed to track about 2000 of them.

Come on, Yurty, Fast and Furious is like old news. The nutjobs have moved on to Benghazi now.

do you deny the ATF under obama allowed the sales to happen? i didn't say the ATF sold them...

do you deny the ATF under obama allowed the sales to happen? i didn't say the ATF sold them...

the ATF tried to track gun sales under Obama AND Bush, until Obama put a stop to this nonsense.

So?

You just want to see the vagina punished, don't you?

Seriously, dude, reading your posts is like reading one of those 19th century pyschological books about sexual psychosis....
Considering you don't want women to be able to defend themselves against rapists, you have no business claiming other people hate the vagina.

Forum List

Back