Constitution guarantees the right to vote - note to GOP voter suppressors

R

rdean

Constitution guarantees the right to vote - note to GOP voter suppressors.

People in tiny cities know each other. Sometimes for 80 years. Many don't have cars.

The constitution guarantees the right to vote.

Why don't Republicans just campaign on policy? Why scam? Why suppress? Why fight the constitution they claim to "love"?

Just campaign on your "policies". Unless you know your policies aren't "right". Just campaign on your policies. Show America why they should vote for Republicans. They don't need to screw over Americans to get votes, do they?

I guess you have never heard of an absentee ballot by mail. Ya don't need a car ya git.

I have voted naked, in the comfort of my bed for years and years. No driving involved.

:thup:

Last edited:
Everyone who is a citizen with a pulse and who has not forfeited their right by committing a felony is free to vote, except 6% of registered Democrats.

wtf?????

I guess a trolls work is NEVER done..

I wonder if they ever sleep?:lol:

People in tiny cities know each other. Sometimes for 80 years. Many don't have cars.

Why don't Republicans just campaign on policy? Why scam? Why suppress? Why fight the constitution they claim to "love"?

Just campaign on your "policies". Unless you know your policies aren't "right". Just campaign on your policies. Show America why they should vote for Republicans. They don't need to screw over Americans to get votes, do they?

How are Republicans preventing or attempting to prevent legally allowed people from voting? If you say because they want to require ID I suggest you read the laws concerning voting, they clearly state one must be legally allowed to vote, the only way to ensure that is by Identification.

Actually it doesn't. There is no right to vote in a FEDERAL election.

try not to be any more stupid than is absolutely necessary, mkay?

you and that other renowned constitutional scholar, T, really should shut the fuck up before you embarrass yourselves further

tia

You've not read the document, have you? There is no right to vote in the Constitution. Sorry, you're wrong.

Even if there were, do you think that right would extend to non-citizens? Assuming you're not going there, is it not reasonable to ensure only those qualified to vote are allowed to do so?

Actually it doesn't. There is no right to vote in a FEDERAL election.

try not to be any more stupid than is absolutely necessary, mkay?

you and that other renowned constitutional scholar, T, really should shut the fuck up before you embarrass yourselves further

tia
Show us where the Constitution guarantees you the right to vote in a Federal election Dull...Don't embarass yourself in the process.

Forum List

Back