Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura

Dude111

VIP Member
Jun 6, 2011
Last edited:
They are very good shows mate,you should watch episode #1 if not any others!!

These are from the FIRST SEASON of this show and they are good!

SEEING HOW HEAVILY CONTROLLED mainstream media is in this country,i am surprised this was on MSM TV! (Especially the 9/11 episode) Im not surprised it was taken off air..

Anyway,watch all 7 episodes here :)

Episode 1) HAARP

Episode 2) 911

Episode 3) Global Warming

Episode 4) Big Brother

Episode 5) Secret Societies

Episode 6) Manchurian Candidate

Episode 7) 2012: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6
It was taken off the air because it flopped....no one watched it....it made no money for that network....nothing conspiratorial about it.
I did watch the 911 comedy episode LMAO....

When He is backed into a corner with facts, all he comes back with is, He was a navy seal....so he knows how a building is supposed to come down.

By the way, technically he was never a seal. He was UDT and he never saw combat. Ever.

He is a load mouth idiot who has NO expert status on anything he is talking about.

When He is backed into a corner with facts, all he comes back with is, He was a navy seal....so he knows how a building is supposed to come down.

By the way, technically he was never a seal. He was UDT and he never saw combat. Ever.

He is a load mouth idiot who has NO expert status on anything he is talking about.
gotta disagree he is an expert on spandex !:
Ventura2.jpg

Ventura2.jpg

I stand corrected sir.

Ventura2.jpg

I stand corrected sir.
no worries ,it's an easy mistake to make.

I watched the HAARP episode where Ventura is trying to get in the gate at the HAARP facility in Alaska and I thought it was funny when he was told "NO" when asked if he could enter and he said. "it makes me MAD when someone tells me NO!" It's a secure facility and he use to be a fucking governor. The fucking moron is grandstanding for the idiots like Rimjob and Eots that clap their hands and jump up and down yelling, "Go Jesse Go! You tell 'em, Jess!!" And his so-called crew of researchers and investigators look like your usual truther assholes.:lol::lol: Get a real job, bitches!!:lol::lol:

Waste your time with this scripted nonsence if you want but don't take it seriously. Steroid head Jesse Ventura does nothing but read a script supplied by "tru-tv" which is a Turner Broadcasting network cable program owned by a big budget hollywood company. What they do is take some obscure point and put a script and hollywood actors and a backdrop and turn it into something that they can sell to the long, long commercial companies that sponsor the krap.

These are from the FIRST SEASON of this show and they are good!

SEEING HOW HEAVILY CONTROLLED mainstream media is in this country,i am surprised this was on MSM TV! (Especially the 9/11 episode) Im not surprised it was taken off air..

Anyway,watch all 7 episodes here :)

Episode 1) HAARP

Episode 2) 911

Episode 3) Global Warming

Episode 4) Big Brother

Episode 5) Secret Societies

Episode 6) Manchurian Candidate

Episode 7) 2012: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6

Wow...7 whole episodes....I don't think Gunsmoke is worried about losing it's title as the longest running TV show in history. Oh wait...I'm sure there is some sort of conspiracy to not take James Arness or Burt Reynolds off the top of the hill just yet...talk about powerful.

NEXT!

Last edited:
candycorn said:
Wow...7 whole episodes....
Well during the 2nd season he aired an episode called FEMA CAMPS and thats the episode that killed the series.... (He struck thier nerve (IT HIT TOO CLOSE TO HOME))

Prison Planet.com » Censored Jesse Ventura Show On FEMA Camps Survives On You Tube

Watch it here > www.youtube.com/v/3Qx20LA4PM0 (One file,entire show)

I give him credit though for speaking out as much as he did!

LOL, Last time i investigated a "FEMA CAMP" turned out to be exactly what it was supposed to be. Nothing more than a railroad car repair facility..............

candycorn said:
Wow...7 whole episodes....
Well during the 2nd season he aired an episode called FEMA CAMPS and thats the episode that killed the series.... (He struck thier nerve (IT HIT TOO CLOSE TO HOME))

Prison Planet.com » Censored Jesse Ventura Show On FEMA Camps Survives On You Tube

Watch it here > www.youtube.com/v/3Qx20LA4PM0 (One file,entire show)

I give him credit though for speaking out as much as he did!

Pretty sure you can stop posting the links to the show....nobody cares.

two farts in a row from you candycunt.:poop::lol:

one at 7:23 pm yesterday and the other later on that day as well from you under your real user name at 9:11 pm.:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back