Conspiracy Theorist suffers extreme side effects from ivermectin

Eat shit you dumb DemonRats

CC2349A6-0E0A-420E-9720-4E3F38D13586.jpeg

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones wanted to prove ivermectin was safe by taking it on air.

Recently he has been suffering severe side effects, documented in the video below

View attachment 537081
That's the way it goes.
I came across this on MemeOrandum memeorandum a few minutes ago.
1631218143122.png

At his age, I doubt he has to worry about it. It is funny though that younger anti-vaccine nuts my fall victim to the Darwin Effect and accidentally take themselves out of the future gene pool.

That's the way it goes.
View attachment 537086

A study from Africa.

Ivermectin is regularly prescribed for humans.

The two men who discovered it and its analogs both won a Nobel Prize.

William C. Campbell and Satoshi Ōmura discovered a new drug, Avermectin, the derivatives of which have radically lowered the incidence of River Blindness and Lymphatic Filariasis, as well as showing efficacy against an expanding number of other parasitic diseases.

That's the way it goes.
View attachment 537086
At his age, I doubt he has to worry about it. It is funny though that younger anti-vaccine nuts my fall victim to the Darwin Effect and accidentally take themselves out of the future gene pool.

Oh I’m sure they’re not lying like they got caught doing for all of their other fake stories.

Here’s a study proving the opposite.
You’ll actually have to read it though and not just the headline. I’m not sure if you’re capable of that.

Not looking good for the vaccine though

That's the way it goes.
View attachment 537086

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

A study from Africa.

William C. Campbell and Satoshi Ōmura discovered a new drug, Avermectin, the derivatives of which have radically lowered the incidence of River Blindness and Lymphatic Filariasis, as well as showing efficacy against an expanding number of other parasitic diseases.

So what is your point? That a nobel prize is the gold standard for discovery of thing to the betterment of mankind? Nobel invented dynamite and Einstein's E = mc2 lead to the atomic bomb.
The prize does not mean bad thing will not happen or be discovered due to the subject of the prize. Just think, if Ivermectin really does lead to the sterilization of 85% of the men that take it like the study I linked to said, it could be a boon to population control and particularly population control of Anti-vaxxers. Good luck with that, guys. See you around, but maybe not your kids.

Oh I’m sure they’re not lying like they got caught doing for all of their other fake stories.

Here’s a study proving the opposite.
You’ll actually have to read it though and not just the headline. I’m not sure if you’re capable of that.

Not looking good for the vaccine though

Who knows? Sounds as likely or more than the conspiracy theories being put out by the anti-vaxxers, and this study goes back to 2011 in the PC (Pre-Covid) world, not just something thought up in the last year because Covid was bad for the Trump presidency.

A study from Africa.

Yes, it is very effective against parasitical infections. But Virus’s are not Parasites, a difference that seems to escape you all.

Yes, it is very effective against parasitical infections. But Virus’s are not Parasites, a difference that seems to escape you all.

HCQ was originally approved as an anti-malarial. Since then it has been found to be effective against other diseases including RA. Happens all the time with prescription drugs.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
A lot of young people are getting the Covid-D variant. If Ivermectin will help, that is a plus. If it makes you sterile at the same time, that would affect my decision-making, especially since there are at least 3 vaccines that help or prevent and have not been linked to sterility in 85% of the men who took it.

HCQ was originally approved as an anti-malarial. Since then it has been found to be effective against other diseases including RA. Happens all the time with prescription drugs.

Malaria is a parasitic infection. Parasites. Not viral.

Who knows? Sounds as likely or more than the conspiracy theories being put out by the anti-vaxxers, and this study goes back to 2011 in the PC (Pre-Covid) world, not just something thought up in the last year because Covid was bad for the Trump presidency.
If ivermectin reduced fertility, DemonRats would be lining up to get it. No need for abortions

Forum List

Back