Conspiracy theorist & Birther Boy Wayne Allyn Root tells Trump he should run for a House seat

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
That way he can become Speaker and launch an impeachment inquiry into Biden!

Well duh, why didn’t the Very Stable Geniius think of this?

Anyway, Donnie LIKES it! :laughing0301:

It's a much easier path, he would be a pain in the behind for all career politicians while still able to endorse presidential candidates and America First.

He would actually have to represent a district somewhere, I'm guessing whatever district Mar A Lago is in, but I think those folks are wealthy and educated, and they would never elect that clown to represent them.

However, there is a stretch of highway in the barren landscape of Oklahoma that was recently renamed in his honor, perhaps if he moves there…..

It's a much easier path, he would be a pain in the behind for all career politicians while still able to endorse presidential candidates and America First.

Are you kidding? Trump can't read.

America First - THE lamest motto in the history of politics, but it did turn out to be true:

• First in COVID deaths
  • First in tax cuts for billionaires
  • First in laughing stock of the world
  • First in sucking up to murderous 3rd world dictators
  • First in toddler snatching at border
  • First in overturning democracy
  • First in violent insurrections
  • First in conspiracy theories

But as Paul “Goober” Gosar infamously tweeted:

1622912933453.jpeg

He can be speaker and president at the same time....

I don't believe that a person has to be a member of Congress to be elected Speaker of the House.

I don't believe that a person has to be a member of Congress to be elected Speaker of the House.
I heard that before but unsure - Will research!

Every Speaker has been a member of the House, but the Constitution does not specifically require it.

You wouldn't be able to win. He is officially a resident of New York State. he would have to switch His official residency to Florida in order to win, and he would not be able to legally run in Florida until he live there for at least 10 years as an official resident.

his County of residence in New York is New York County so he would have to run in that District, and he is one of the most hated people in the entire history of New York City. He would never be able to win enough votes in New York to run for the house or the Senate.

So unless he's willing to switch his state of residency to Florida officially, and wait the time needed to be eligible to run for federal office in Florida, then there's nothing that can happen.

You Sir are CORRECT. If Republicans would like to permanently flush their party down drain, they should annoint Donnie as their Speaker! :lol:

He would actually have to represent a district somewhere, I'm guessing whatever district Mar A Lago is in, but I think those folks are wealthy and educated, and they would never elect that clown to represent them.

However, there is a stretch of highway in the barren landscape of Oklahoma that was recently renamed in his honor, perhaps if he moves there…..
he can't legally run in Florida since he's legally a resident of New York State.

he would have to officially switch state residency and then wait a. Of time until he was eligible for federal office in that state. Federal Law requires a person to have lived in a state full time as an official resident, for a certain petiod of time before, they can legally run for office in that state.

he could technically run for New York but he will never win in New York because he is one of the most hated people in New York history just he is one of the most

I think the GOP can appoint him Speaker without him actually running for a House Office.

Can you just imagine Nancy's face when Trump takes her job??? :21:

I think the GOP can appoint him Speaker without him actually running for a House Office.

Can you just imagine Nancy's face when Trump takes her job??? :21:

Trump is too lazy to show up for work..

Forum List

Back