Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones loses bid to throw out defamation cases from Sandy Hook parents

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well this crazy fuck isnt the only one spreading this crap. I would like to think that Q loon from Georgia will cop some of this as well.
Hopefully Alex will be ruined because of this. He is evil.
The dude is already out of cash and pulling back on his operations.

Not enough people buying his supplements but maybe he’ll see an uptick in survival supply sales now that some Republicans are back to full on prepper status.

Well this crazy fuck isnt the only one spreading this crap. I would like to think that Q loon from Georgia will cop some of this as well.

Alex Jones might be ruined but there are thousands of lunatics itching to take his place...

You know what I think I might watch some Alex Jones videos today just so your head explodes.

I hope they take him for every penny he has.

His ”theories” hurt people

While another noted statements made by Mr Jones where he claimed that the shooting was “as phony as a three-dollar bill” and that the parents were not actually grieving their dead children.

There we are. Free speech “hurts people”, so it must not be allowed.

You fascists are pathetic.

There we are. Free speech “hurts people”, so it must not be allowed.

You fascists are pathetic.

Free speech means Government can’t arrest you for what you say.
It does not mean there are no consequences

While another noted statements made by Mr Jones where he claimed that the shooting was “as phony as a three-dollar bill” and that the parents were not actually grieving their dead children.
Wickedness on a grand scale.Hurting people just to make money.
Hope they nail him for whatever he has and all future earnings

Sandy hook was the failure of the school principal as she taught and demanded that her teaching staff keep the kids in their rooms when an active shooter would show up making the kids easy targets to be wiped out. Survivalists say that if an active shooter is in the building looking for targets---get the frick out of the building don't huddle in a corner making yourself an easy victim. The lib principal made these kids easy targets. The playing of this event by the lib media and lib parents to try to outlaw guns after was pure manipulation as they sought to use this for political power over gun rights over legal owners and would not have stopped this killer from attacking. Even without a gun, he would have found another way to kill.

The shooter was Austic btw----but the lib media doesn't want to address many autistic people and their weird documented obsession with children and pedophilia........Notice they never ever explain why this crazy guy attacked all these kids or why his mother tried to limit his interaction with kids----------hint: nothing would have stop him from going after the kids even if all weapons were banned, he would have attacked and the teacher and principal still would have ordered that the kids huddle in a corner and make themselves easy victims instead of crawling out a window and getting away from the crazy and making themselves harder targets to catch and kill.

Last edited:

Alex Jones might be ruined but there are thousands of lunatics itching to take his place...
Ya, the ones that want to create a new secret police force are the biggest ones.

Wickedness on a grand scale.Hurting people just to make money.

Yep, some of these parents had to move to deal with death threats and Infowars loons showing up at their homes. I hope they take his every last penny.

Sandy hook was the failure of the school principal as she taught and demanded that her teaching staff keep the kids in their rooms when an active shooter would show up making the kids easy targets to be wiped out. Survivalists say that if an active shooter is in the building looking for targets---get the frick out of the building don't huddle in a corner making yourself an easy victim. The lib principal made these kids easy targets. The playing of this event by the lib media and lib parents to try to outlaw guns after was pure manipulation as they sought to use this for political power over gun rights over legal owners and would not have stopped this killer from attacking. Even without a gun, he would have found another way to kill.

The shooter was Austic btw----but the lib media doesn't want to address many autistic people and their weird documented obsession with children and pedophilia........Notice they never ever explain why this crazy guy attacked all these kids or why his mother tried to limit his interaction with kids----------hint: nothing would have stop him from going after the kids even if all weapons were banned, he would have attacked and the teacher and principal still would have ordered that the kids huddle in a corner and make themselves easy victims instead of crawling out a window and getting away from the crazy and making themselves harder targets to catch and kill.
What point are you trying to make you fucking wierdo ?

Forum List

Back