Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True

i remember running across this when i was preparing for a debate with the fogbow's frank arduini. it turned out to be a trap.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf....,cf.osb&fp=e4ffb39c8a89267f&biw=1567&bih=737

i've got volumes of obama seinfeldesque coincidences.

i think fogbow is at the heart of this caper, i know they were hovering all around the terry lakin trial. anyone seen david alinsky lately ?? how 'bout ayers and dhorn ?

Last edited:
Which theory? I suspect the theory that it was a conspiracy by Islamic fundamentalists to highjack airliners and crash them into American landmarks might turn out to be true.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98]9/11: A Conspiracy Theory - YouTube[/ame]
same bullshit!
Spot on right you are, it is the same bullshit :clap2:
And no matter what... it is still the most outrageous lunatic fringe conspiracy theory ever perpetrated on the American public, and what's really fucked up is that brainwashed cowards like you actually believe that bullshit without even raising an eyebrow! :cuckoo:
You'd think the CD industry would have such low overhead by now thanks to NIST and their millions of dollars worth of "new" discoveries....all that need be done nowadays is just dousing a project with kerosene and light a few small fires throughout the building they want to implode, and presto instant CD instead of all the hard work and extravagant planning that used to go into such endeavors....
You know, they could even crash planes that are headed to the scrap yard into some of the taller ones and take care of them as well :badgrin: It'd make for quite a show for the public in attendance to boot...They could sell tickets to those that wanna get really close and experience the pyroclastic clouds and dust !
The Sears(Willis)Tower is getting up there in age...imagine the savings bringing that bad boy down!

:cuckoo:
Spot on right you are, it is the same bullshit :clap2:
And no matter what... it is still the most outrageous lunatic fringe conspiracy theory ever perpetrated on the American public, and what's really fucked up is that brainwashed cowards like you actually believe that bullshit without even raising an eyebrow! :cuckoo:
You'd think the CD industry would have such low overhead by now thanks to NIST and their millions of dollars worth of "new" discoveries....all that need be done nowadays is just dousing a project with kerosene and light a few small fires throughout the building they want to implode, and presto instant CD instead of all the hard work and extravagant planning that used to go into such endeavors....
You know, they could even crash planes that are headed to the scrap yard into some of the taller ones and take care of them as well :badgrin: It'd make for quite a show for the public in attendance to boot...They could sell tickets to those that wanna get really close and experience the pyroclastic clouds and dust !
The Sears(Willis)Tower is getting up there in age...imagine the savings bringing that bad boy down!

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back