Conspiracy theories about religion

20newcats

Rookie
Nov 3, 2016
I've been researching conspiracy theories for a few years, and recently I've been focused on the conspiracy of Christianity. Christianity is an ideal system for gaining control over a people, as it promotes traits such as submissiveness, a tendency towards blind obedience, and a reluctance to seek justice (revenge) if one is wronged. For those who are interested, I've found this site to be good for this topic http://exposingchristianity.org
Does anyone else have any thoughts on how Christianity might be used to coerce/control people?

Moses used religion and God to set up his society, according to the scriptures ( we do not know who or if there even was a Moses). He came down from the mountain and said your either with me or against me, and he told the Levites to slay his brothers and sisters and 3000 died that day. Today we have laws to control society which supersede religious laws.

For instance killing in the name of God is not allowed. Today we kill for humanitarian reasons.:rolleyes:
Not.

Any religion can be manipulated and perverted by unscrupulous people for political, personal gain and/or power, history is rife with examples.

Moses used religion and God to set up his society, according to the scriptures ( we do not know who or if there even was a Moses). He came down from the mountain and said your either with me or against me, and he told the Levites to slay his brothers and sisters and 3000 died that day. Today we have laws to control society which supersede religious laws.

For instance killing in the name of God is not allowed. Today we kill for humanitarian reasons.:rolleyes:
Not.

For what reason do Muzzies kill? Hint: That "allah akbar" is a definite clue

This eternal truth is given. God will force no man to heaven.
People go to hell willingly. Those going to heaven go undeservingly.
If people don't give money to Churches God won't declare a Chapter 11
So sorry I don't see a scam

I've been researching conspiracy theories for a few years, and recently I've been focused on the conspiracy of Christianity. Christianity is an ideal system for gaining control over a people, as it promotes traits such as submissiveness, a tendency towards blind obedience, and a reluctance to seek justice (revenge) if one is wronged. For those who are interested, I've found this site to be good for this topic http://exposingchristianity.org
Does anyone else have any thoughts on how Christianity might be used to coerce/control people?
Any religions opens up that possibility.

So, your first post here and you decide to use it to insult the Christians here.
How are you being controlled by Christians, you poor soul?

Not.

How would I know, maybe because we are bombing the hell out of their countries. How come RC's kill? How come Christians kill, and we do not even pretend we do it in the name of God. Why do Irish Catholics kill?

Not.

How would I know, maybe because we are bombing the hell out of their countries. How come RC's kill? How come Christians kill, and we do not even pretend we do it in the name of God. Why do Irish Catholics kill?

Please link me to where Christians are killing in the name of God....

You can't...and we both know it.

Not.

I said they are not, they are killing in the name of humanitarian reasons (an excuse as they are killing for control of land and resources, or for allies- we just use it as an excuse), can you read or not?

Not.

I said they are not, they are killing in the name of humanitarian reasons (an excuse as they are killing for control of land and resources, or for allies- we just use it as an excuse), can you read or not?

I can read fine and I read your spin and deflection....muzzie

Not.

I guess its your comprehension then.

I guess its your comprehension then.

Whatever, look troll you try to come across as some know it all on religion and your performance yesterday was nothing short of comical, you know nothing of Christianity and zilch on the Catholic Church....my bet is you;'re a muzzie. Now stop bothering me with your BS and that's exactly what it is...complete unadulterated bullshit

“Put it all together and the situation is as clear as can be:
paedophilia and Satanism are the cement that hold the establishment control structure together in every country,
and these ‘national’ networks connect together to form a global network of paedophiles and Satanists
all watching each others’ backs …..”

JIMMY SAVILLE AND THE 9TH CIRCLE

Forum List

Back