Conspiracy II- China re-opens, keeps producing, the West shuts down, loses market dominance, has to borrow

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Just another consideration. The longer Western nations have to shut down, especially the U.S of course, the more they gain.

Their PR campaign has been rampant and well funded. They actually have Western media apologizing to China and making excuses for them. Countries are praising the assistance they provide them by sending masks etc,all while ignoring how this all started and how secretive they were.

Can anyone imagine a company putting citizens lives at risk by secretly dumping poison in their neighbourhood, then being praised by media for their secrecy which cost lives because they handed out some gloves so those effected can clean up the mess they made worse?

Just another consideration. The longer Western nations have to shut down, especially the U.S of course, the more they gain.

Their PR campaign has been rampant and well funded. They actually have Western media apologizing to China and making excuses for them. Countries are praising the assistance they provide them by sending masks etc,all while ignoring how this all started and how secretive they were.

Can anyone imagine a company putting citizens lives at risk by secretly dumping poison in their neighbourhood, then being praised by media for their secrecy which cost lives because they handed out some gloves so those effected can clean up the mess they made worse?

We are holding a certain $1.07 trillion dollar debt in treasury bonds with China, if they'd like to forget about them.

I"m just sayin'.

:laughing0301:

We are holding a certain $1.07 trillion dollar debt in treasury bonds with China, if they'd like to forget about them.

I"m just sayin'.

:laughing0301:

Or maybe America can negotiate a few missed payments...for a few years...

I have said all along, the evidence is very strong that this was a strategic release of a virus from their bio weapons lab in Wuhan planted in their disgusting wet markets.

Strategic or accidental, I'm not convinced that it wasn't a biological weapon. China is not to be trusted.

I have said all along, the evidence is very strong that this was a strategic release of a virus from their bio weapons lab in Wuhan planted in their disgusting wet markets.

Without any evidence, I'd certainly tend to look at this as suspicious.

Being a man who tries to be about facts, where possible, when you say "evidence is strong", what are you referring to?

Without any evidence, I'd certainly tend to look at this as suspicious.

Being a man who tries to be about facts, where possible, when you say "evidence is strong", what are you referring to?

There's a lawsuit going on in Dallas...

Lawsuit in Dallas federal court accuses Chinese government of creating coronavirus as ‘biological weapon’

I would say there is the evidence he is looking for,well done.when our government started making draconian demands that it was fucking mandatory for kids to take vaccines in schools or they could not attend,why would this surprise anyone that the cia as they always do,engineered this. I been telling parents for years home school your kids

Forum List

Back