Conspiracy and Cover-up

gkjpalmer

Aug 14, 2012
Mitt has changed all of his positions 4 times on every issue since the attack in Libya.

I smell a conspiracy and cover up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has never changed his position once. You might have him confused with obama who changes his position constantly.

Ignorant intellectually crippled historical fact allergic brown shirt flip flop blind following the ass ended blind. Yes you Pred fan, and your plastic ken doll empty shell hero Mitt.

Hippies unshowered smell bet than both of you by comparison.

Well Hell. I thought it was Barry who:

1. Blamed the attack on a Video

2. Said it was a spontaneous demonstration.

3. Also said it WASN'T a terrorist attack.

4. Then he walked it all back and said it was.

To bad the families of the dead can't sue the shit out of Barry and Hilary for gross negligence and dereliction of duty. Jesus what a couple of amatuer idiots.

Well Hell. I thought it was Barry who:

1. Blamed the attack on a Video

2. Said it was a spontaneous demonstration.

3. Also said it WASN'T a terrorist attack.

4. Then he walked it all back and said it was.

To bad the families of the dead can't sue the shit out of Barry and Hilary for gross negligence and dereliction of duty. Jesus what a couple of amatuer idiots.

Weren't there attacks on our embassies all over the tumultuous middle east.

Pakistani demonstrators beat an effigy of Florida pastor Terry Jones during a protest against an anti-Islam film in Lahore on Monday, September 24. More than 50 people have died around the world in violence linked to protests against the low-budget movie, which mocks Islam and the Prophet Mohammed, since the first demonstrations

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/11/world/meast/egpyt-us-embassy-protests/index.html

Or are you trying to tell us that Muslims all across the Arab world were in collusion with the attackers in Lybia?

The very next day the Preisdent characterized the attack as an "Act of Terror"

All of the administrations statements on what caused the attack were qualified with the fact that there was still an investigation going on.

New Topics

Forum List

Back