Conspiracies.

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
Hello,

Every once in a while most of the pro-Palestinian lobby goes on a statement that Israel is behind the latest Islamic terror attack, well not the pro-Palestinian lobby but the anti-Israel lobby - its just a coincidence that supporting the Palestinians goes hand to hand with anti-Israel opinions.
We heard that about 9/11, USS Liberty, and countless incidents elsewhere, the reasons are sometimes natural resources, sometimes political gain, and sometimes without any reason at all, but we all hear that.
So pay close attention -
Palestinians Believe Israel Behind Charlie Hebdo - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

Anything is possible. Palestinians have the closest contact with the Zionist regime on a day to day basis, so they're going to have a good idea of how it works and given the Zionist regime carries out false flag operations with almost total disregard for International laws on a regular basis, I can see how such a conspiracy theory could come about.

Anything is possible. Palestinians have the closest contact with the Zionist regime on a day to day basis, so they're going to have a good idea of how it works and given the Zionist regime carries out false flag operations with almost total disregard for International laws on a regular basis, I can see how such a conspiracy theory could come about.

More likely you're blithering idiot who spends all day in your basement reading about the Jewish conspiracy:cuckoo:

And they actually believe that..How about the percentage of Muslims believe it is all justified? we're talking about millions of people who could've done that themselves, but of course Israel, yeah right..which is why also 70% of the Palestinians have positive feelings to Osama Bin Laden, next?

Define what you mean by Zionist and Zionism in the context of your post above ?

Then produce a link to prove your claim that Zionists carry out false flag operations from a non partisan source.

Yep, just like they (the Iranians ) shot the Argentina prosecutor Alberto Nisman, like the Wiki article about the bombing has been rewrote(I see it has been rewrote, to now put blame on named Iranians.

On June 7, 2011, the new prosecutor in charge of the AMIA, because Alberto Nisman (1963-2015), requested a retrial to Telleldín as accomplice course the attack on the AMIA of July 18, 1994 , so Telleldín was stopped immediately. Telleldín remained free even though the Supreme Court had overturned his acquittal in the case of the terrorist attack.
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Telleld%C3%And

Now we are to think the Iranian shot Ablerto Nisman, (a jewish man) because he uncovered new evidence, he obviously wanted Telledin rearrested, since its had been said that Carlos Carach, a jew gave him 400,000 bucks to blow up the AMIA in 94.

And now were are to believe this Police Chief did himself in, right , how stupid do they think the public is.

Only false flag is the suicidal embrace of radical Islam for anti-Semitics.

Where does it say Zionists in that link as I could not see it anywhere. And by the way it says ALLEGED and not PROVEN

So you fail on two counts and still refuse to give a definition of what you mean by the terms Zionist and Zionism.
The winter issue of Kivunim, a “A Journal for Judaism and Zionism,”
from the link

Do you know what "false flag" means?
You are a racist, and a bigot, and your false flag is "Palestinian justice" to draw the attention off your primitive absurd positions.

That is not the definition of "false flag". False Flag is an operation which is undertaken by a group with the intent to have it attributed it to another group. No need to cast personal insults when discussing a definition.

Do you know what "false flag" means?
You are a racist, and a bigot, and your false flag is "Palestinian justice" to draw the attention off your primitive absurd positions.

That is not the definition of "false flag". False Flag is an operation which is undertaken by a group with the intent to have it attributed it to another group. No need to cast personal insults when discussing a definition.
This is precisely what I've said, you carry the pro-Palestinian flag while in fact you're just a racist and a bigot(for doing that) - and the Palestinians only serve your inner anti-Semitic opinions, you are among the cheerleaders that support radical Islamic regimes to wage your personal anti-Semitic opinion - by doing that you justify the unjust killing of Jews(and Palestinians of course) and this is why you're both racist and a bigot carrying a false flag.

So why are you there, occupying, you should go back to Morocco
I'm sorry I can't understand your question..You do not recognize Israel so... what are you trying to say? I'm just a Palestinian Jewish.
Just tell me again, how a Muslim can be a credible source? - never mind.

Forum List

Back