Conservatives target Biden pick for New York district court

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

1 Dec 2021 ~~ By Brett Samuels

Dale Ho, who Biden has picked to serve on the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, was at the center of questioning for Republicans in particular, some of whom expressed doubts about his temperament to serve on the federal bench given his past tweets and comments that appeared to criticize conservatives.
“I very much regret the tone that I’ve taken on social media from time to time, particularly if it’s given anyone the impression that I wouldn’t be impartial,” Ho said early in the hearing, which also included five other judicial nominees.

Commentary:
This Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commie activist wants desperately to be on the Federal bench. It is palpable. I wonder if he has connections to Soros?
From his answers to both Senators Kennedy and Lee, nominee Dale Ho failed to weasel out of his prior statements.
This guy is not well equipped to answer for his actions or words as his positions seem contrary to the actual practice of law fairly.
Surely, he is not a good candidate to serve on the District Court for the South District of New York.

1 Dec 2021 ~~ By Brett Samuels

Dale Ho, who Biden has picked to serve on the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, was at the center of questioning for Republicans in particular, some of whom expressed doubts about his temperament to serve on the federal bench given his past tweets and comments that appeared to criticize conservatives.
“I very much regret the tone that I’ve taken on social media from time to time, particularly if it’s given anyone the impression that I wouldn’t be impartial,” Ho said early in the hearing, which also included five other judicial nominees.

Commentary:
This Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commie activist wants desperately to be on the Federal bench. It is palpable. I wonder if he has connections to Soros?
From his answers to both Senators Kennedy and Lee, nominee Dale Ho failed to weasel out of his prior statements.
This guy is not well equipped to answer for his actions or words as his positions seem contrary to the actual practice of law fairly.
Surely, he is not a good candidate to serve on the District Court for the South District of New York.

“Senate MalApportionment”?

Based on his past public statements, it's hard to believe he can remain impartial. I wouldn't vote to confirm him.

Forum List

Back