Conservatives Reveal Racist Agenda After SCOTUS Abortion Decision

Conservatives like Sen. Mike Braun, Senator John Cornyn and Rep. Mary Miller are running fast and loose with their excitement for human and equal rights rollbacks being enacted by the conservative Supreme Court.

Victory for White Life, not my words.

That's right, Rufus. While you black folks are running all over the country to get your abortions, we white folks will be growing in numbers.

:laughing0301:

Will you? Either you are the main ones getting abortions or you white dudes are slipping on the booty duty.

Look up the abortion statistics from 1973 until now, by race, then get back to me.

Diabolical plan, ain't it? Bwaaaha ha ha.

Conservatives like Sen. Mike Braun, Senator John Cornyn and Rep. Mary Miller are running fast and loose with their excitement for human and equal rights rollbacks being enacted by the conservative Supreme Court.

You do realize Margret Sanger was a RACIST, don't you? That the whole purpose for the abortion clinics was to remove black and brown skinned people from existence? To remove them from the population.

Talk about a person with Stockholm Syndrome... The act of abortions was to remove you from the face of the earth. Now your pissed off about someone putting limitations to that genocide... Priceless.

Look up the abortion statistics from 1973 until now, by race, then get back to me.

Diabolical plan, ain't it? Bwaaaha ha ha.
Well tell us JGalt, why are you lagging behind?

“You cannot rebuild your civilization with somebody else’s babies. You’ve got to keep your birth rate up, and that you need to teach your children your values,” King said, paraphrasing remarks he said he’s delivered to audiences in Europe. “In doing so, you can grow your population, you can strengthen your culture, and you can strengthen your way of life.”

Yeah...you caught us dude...

We're trying to destroy minorities by...you know...creating more of ya.

Diabolical.

Screenshot_20220629-161412-872.png

You do realize Margret Sanger was a RACIST, don't you? That the whole purpose for the abortion clinics was to remove black and brown skinned people from existence? To remove them from the population.

Talk about a person with Stockholm Syndrome... The act of abortions was to remove you from the face of the earth. Now your pissed off about someone putting limitations to that genocide... Priceless.
So what happened? Why are white folks not producing babies at a high rate if they are not the ones receiving abortions.

With all due respect, if any side is "racist," it is the liberal. They want abortion on demand. Hear tell that many of the abortions in this country are of fetuses of a certain ethnicity.

Conservatives, on the other hand, are horrified by abortion. So -- to be fair -- they are the least "racist," for they reject all abortions, including those of a certain ethnicity.

Personally, I think that abortion is the greatest thing in the world -- right after family planning. A lot of people (including me) regret being born into this vale of tears.

Well tell us JGalt, why are you lagging behind?

“You cannot rebuild your civilization with somebody else’s babies. You’ve got to keep your birth rate up, and that you need to teach your children your values,” King said, paraphrasing remarks he said he’s delivered to audiences in Europe. “In doing so, you can grow your population, you can strengthen your culture, and you can strengthen your way of life.”

It's a shame MLK didn't live to see Roe vs. Wade. He would have more than likely seen through Margaret Sanger's genocidal intent, and would have been a pro-lifer.

I will be honest.

I was depressed with the decision.

Roe has kept your population numbers stationary for decades.

Now this country will be further burdened by an even larger generation of low IQ, violent, black savages who produce nothing, and contribute nothing to our culture.

Even AI hates your worthless asses.

artificial-intelligence-black people.jpeg

Will you? Either you are the main ones getting abortions or you white dudes are slipping on the booty duty.
So what happened? Why are white folks not producing babies at a high rate if they are not the ones receiving abortions.
More black babies get aborted in New York than are born. Also your party is calling Thomas a ni##er. Does that bother you, are you okay with racism, as long as the people in your party doing it?

Forum List

Back