Conservatives making Texas the armpit of America

Texas didn’t have these problems still it started turning purple....with all those cali migrants...hopefully texas rights it’s ship before it goes fully cali and has rolling blackouts on the regular

Conservatives making Texas the armpit of America​

I personally have no desire to live in Texas. I have been there and did not care for it. That said, it's been the fastest growing state in the country for decades all while under Republican control. The states that are losing people and businesses are the states that your political heroes are in charge of: New York, California, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, etc., so you probably shouldn't throw stones in a glass house.

In fact, most of the fastest growing states are "red."

Until, of course, everyone like you moves there and ruins them like you did to the places you left behind. You're like a plague locusts who devour everything good in your path.
But you can't dismiss the fact that the poorest states (significant part of them) are red states too.
The most black population also, South Carolina and Mississippi 30%

Power grid is FAILING for the second time - first from cold now from heat
LINK???

I live here. It's 100 degrees and I have my AC at 73....NO PROBLEMS AT ALL!!!
Infrastructure is failing in Texas
Such as?
Flood control disaster risking crops
Because of 45 straight days of rain ONLY. But, that is a very small area.
Hospital staff is more focused on conservative virtue signaling than healing and being safe
Refusing to take an experimental vax out of concern for its safety is now virtue signaling? Self-preservation = virtue signaling?
Governor wants to build an unpopular wall to virtue signal rather than fixing healthcare access as communities losing their doctors
First off, that wall may be unpopular in your neck of the woods but it is supported by a big majority of Texans. We have to live here, and NOBODY is protecting us.

Look at this shit:

View attachment 503264
View attachment 503263

That is GROUND FUCKING ZERO for all Central American illegal traffic.

No permit gun laws enacted
Why do you care? You don't live here. We do. We want it. It is VERY popular, because we have seen how it has generally REDUCED violent crime.
Voting right restriction campaign
What rights are being restricted? NONE. Liar.
Fighting racial imbalances of a skewed justice system that has nearly 80% of death row inmates
Oh, you are FUCKING WRONG about that. Hell, I am one of the people fighting to STOP that skewed system. I am one who is actively trying to prevent racial stereotypes from giving harsher punishment to certain ethnicities. Most people (right left center up down sideways) in the Texas Judiciary know that the system is skewed and have been trying to fix it for years. Quit lying.

That last one had me laughing.
My County Fort Bend is the most diverse county in America.

Don’t forget. Texas emptied a prison to hold the illegals they are in a tizzy about.

My County Fort Bend is the most diverse county in America
And how are the things going with this regard? Are there any tensions between the main ethnicities? I suppose that in the age group of 0-10 years old the minority groups have become a vast majority.

My County Fort Bend is the most diverse county in America
And how are the things going with this regard? Are there any tensions between the main ethnicities? I suppose that in the age group of 0-10 years old the minority groups have become a vast majority.

It's one of the wealthier county's in the state.
And it has a very low crime rate.

Conservatives making Texas the armpit of America​

I personally have no desire to live in Texas. I have been there and did not care for it. That said, it's been the fastest growing state in the country for decades all while under Republican control. The states that are losing people and businesses are the states that your political heroes are in charge of: New York, California, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, etc., so you probably shouldn't throw stones in a glass house.

In fact, most of the fastest growing states are "red."

Until, of course, everyone like you moves there and ruins them like you did to the places you left behind. You're like a plague locusts who devour everything good in your path.
The states that have largest declining populations and people migrating from that state is Red states...The red states of West Virginia and Mississippi top the list as number one and two according to census data. Now brag about that.

U.S. Census: WV has largest population drop in the nation​

Shitty states are cheap. High quality living is expensive. Liberals are moving to Texas and Florida for retirement and will turn them purple then blue. Basically we are invading.
Any decade now.....

Communist democrats need to stick to well run leftists cities like Portland, Seattle, Baltimore and Atlanta.
One could only wish they were run by leftist then I might move there.
Portland, Seattle, Baltimore and Atl aren’t run by leftist?
No, afraid not.
oh who runs them?
Moderates, middle of the road fellows and gals...
hahaa i suppose if you are left of the leftwing radicals

Forum List

Back