Conservatives Far Less Likely to Have Mental Health Issues Than Leftists

1921 are you fucking kidding me.
Japanese and Hispanics haven't been paid reparations. Where did you get that bullshit from?
The only group I know of is Native-Americans/Eskimos that can prove they're a member of a tribe.
So try again.

On August 10, 1988, Republican President Ronald Reagan signed The Civil Liberties Act. A federal law that granted reparations to Japanese-Americans who had been interned by the US government during World War II.

Each person received $20,000, a formal apology from Congress acknowledging publicly that the US government had been wrong, and the release of funds to set up an educational foundation for the children of Japanese-American families.

I meant Hawaiians not Hispanics.

What's funny is you motherfuckers call something that happened before you were born an injustice....as if it happened to you personally.....but horrific shit you're doing to each other just part of the Black Experience that honkies wouldn't understand.

Well this motherfucker was alive and well during Jim Crow segregation, so I am not speaking of what happened before I was born it happened WHILE I was born. While my siblings were born, while my parents were born, grandparents were born. Shall I go on motherfucker. Not sure what horrific shit you are speaking of, but I am not in that number.
Well....since my brother in law is from Somalia, and I have a couple hundred black nieces and nephews living in AL and FL....I understand better than you're willing to admit.
The dumbass previous statement proves you don't have a clue.

BTW, were you ever a slave?
Did you ever work on a farm in AL for room and board like my wife did?
Have you ever picked cotton like she did as soon as she was big enough to walk??
Have you ever had to skip school because the crops needed harvesting?
No...you're on of those lazy assholes that think the color of their skin is a ticket to free money.
Well....my family never owned slaves like Kamala Harris's family. My family was Republicans...Yankees. My wife's Great Grandfather was a slave. My closest uncle is a member of the Lakota Tribe in the Blackfoot reservation. My aunt Jason is Korean. None of them ever felt they deserved reparations. Reparations is just a way to buy votes.
Wow that was pretty good, you ignorant asshole I have been working since I was a kid not sure where you get that lazy bullshit from. I find it hard to believe that a racist cocksucka like you knows any black folks personally and if you do I am pretty sure they don't want to have anything to do with your racist ass.
I guess you cocksuckas are waiting for all the black folks who suffered during Jim Crow segregation to die off then you can use the same lame ass excuse you do about slavery.
Shameful what Democrats have done to minorities throughout American history. They even attempted to block the Civil Rights Act. Pathetic.
You know as well as I do, it was divided up in the South and the North. Light reading for you:

now the Republicans states all want people to vote less, its the only way they can win.
Wiki is not a source. I can edit Wiki.

Fact remains, Democrats are behind every racist event instituted by the government.
The facts remain on all other websites. You can't edit Wiki articles, you don't know history.

One has to follow the links, which apparently you are unable to do.
The facts remain on all other websites.
It’s on the internet, it must be true!

You can't edit Wiki articles, you don't know history.

And from someone who claims Democrats had no role in racism or slavery, tell me more about my lack of history knowledge.
follow the links:

You can read, can't you?
Yes, filibusters by Democrats to block the Civil Rights Act. Well, when your leadership are KKK members it’s easy to understand.
Southern Democrats. You are a member of the KKK. Members don't wear the white attire that the old KKK use to wear.

Who is a KKK member, you and a lot of members on the forum.
Democrats led by the KKK.
With Lyndon ‘I’ll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for 200 years’ Johnson leading the way.

Now we have Joe ‘He’s the first clean and articulate black’ Biden leading his party in saying blacks are too stupid to get an ID card that every other race gets with no problem.
He also said this.

''You do not take a person who, for years, has been hobbled by chains and liberate him, bring him up to the starting line of a race and then say, 'You are free to compete with all the others,' and still justly believe that you have been completely fair. Thus it is not enough just to open the gates of opportunity. All our citizens must have the ability to walk through those gates.''
So you've been in chains?
When did you come over on the boat?
Did you know that Africa is still practicing slavery today?
After the end of Apartheid.....slavery really took off in South Africa.
Now that blacks are running things, slavery has become a common practice in the Sudan and Egypt has become the hub for human-trafficking.
I live in America not Africa, do you feel responsible for what is going on in Europe? With that said what does that have to do with what happened to black folks in America?

Japanese and Hispanics haven't been paid reparations. Where did you get that bullshit from?
The only group I know of is Native-Americans/Eskimos that can prove they're a member of a tribe.
So try again.

On August 10, 1988, Republican President Ronald Reagan signed The Civil Liberties Act. A federal law that granted reparations to Japanese-Americans who had been interned by the US government during World War II.

Each person received $20,000, a formal apology from Congress acknowledging publicly that the US government had been wrong, and the release of funds to set up an educational foundation for the children of Japanese-American families.

What's funny is you motherfuckers call something that happened before you were born an injustice....as if it happened to you personally.....but horrific shit you're doing to each other just part of the Black Experience that honkies wouldn't understand.

Well this motherfucker was alive and well during Jim Crow segregation, so I am not speaking of what happened before I was born it happened WHILE I was born. While my siblings were born, while my parents were born, grandparents were born. Shall I go on motherfucker. Not sure what horrific shit you are speaking of, but I am not in that number.
Well....since my brother in law is from Somalia, and I have a couple hundred black nieces and nephews living in AL and FL....I understand better than you're willing to admit.

Have you ever picked cotton like she did as soon as she was big enough to walk??
No...you're on of those lazy assholes that think the color of their skin is a ticket to free money.
Well....my family never owned slaves like Kamala Harris's family. My family was Republicans...Yankees. My wife's Great Grandfather was a slave. My closest uncle is a member of the Lakota Tribe in the Blackfoot reservation. My aunt Jason is Korean. None of them ever felt they deserved reparations. Reparations is just a way to buy votes.
Wow that was pretty good, you ignorant asshole I have been working since I was a kid not sure where you get that lazy bullshit from. I find it hard to believe that a racist cocksucka like you knows any black folks personally and if you do I am pretty sure they don't want to have anything to do with your racist ass.
I guess you cocksuckas are waiting for all the black folks who suffered during Jim Crow segregation to die off then you can use the same lame ass excuse you do about slavery.
Shameful what Democrats have done to minorities throughout American history. They even attempted to block the Civil Rights Act. Pathetic.
You know as well as I do, it was divided up in the South and the North. Light reading for you:

now the Republicans states all want people to vote less, its the only way they can win.

Fact remains, Democrats are behind every racist event instituted by the government.
The facts remain on all other websites. You can't edit Wiki articles, you don't know history.

And from someone who claims Democrats had no role in racism or slavery, tell me more about my lack of history knowledge.
follow the links:

You can read, can't you?
Yes, filibusters by Democrats to block the Civil Rights Act. Well, when your leadership are KKK members it’s easy to understand.
Southern Democrats. You are a member of the KKK. Members don't wear the white attire that the old KKK use to wear.

With Lyndon ‘I’ll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for 200 years’ Johnson leading the way.

Now we have Joe ‘He’s the first clean and articulate black’ Biden leading his party in saying blacks are too stupid to get an ID card that every other race gets with no problem.
He also said this.

''You do not take a person who, for years, has been hobbled by chains and liberate him, bring him up to the starting line of a race and then say, 'You are free to compete with all the others,' and still justly believe that you have been completely fair. Thus it is not enough just to open the gates of opportunity. All our citizens must have the ability to walk through those gates.''
Now that blacks are running things, slavery has become a common practice in the Sudan and Egypt has become the hub for human-trafficking.
I live in America not Africa, do you feel responsible for what is going on in Europe? With that said what does that have to do with what happened to black folks in America?
Funny how Asians and Hispanics are running circles around the black communities in prosperity.

Funny how Asians and Hispanics are running circles around the black communities in prosperity.

It's really tragic. Black scholar Frederick Douglass was asked "How can we help the black man?"
Douglas replied instantly, "Leave us alone!"

Well said, Fred. Very well said. It's called personal responsibility. Democrats keep treating blacks like children who need the Democrats' benevolent welfare state and coddling.

Incidentally, *Super* *Bad* brutha didn't respond to my request to cite his proudest accomplishments. Is this because he has nothing to say? If not, speak up *brutha*.

So try again.

follow the links:

You can read, can't you?

"It used to be '****' and '******.' Now it's 'tax cut.' " Democrat Congressman Charles Rangel, who was black and is long gone

So try again.

follow the links:

You can read, can't you?

He also said this.

Right, because Hispanics and Asians are not hated as black folks are.

So try again.

follow the links:

You can read, can't you?

He also said this.

Ah! That’s it! Blacks only get elected as President of the United States because blacks are hated!

How come no Hispanic or Asian Presidents yet?

So try again.

follow the links:

You can read, can't you?

He also said this.

Ah! That’s it! Blacks only get elected as President of the United States because blacks are hated!

Young whites and older white Democrats are not racist in the manner that Republicans are.

So try again.

follow the links:

You can read, can't you?

He also said this.

Everything.
You act like the way America was 160 years ago gives you the right to demand money today. You could care less that it is a fact that there is a better than good possibility of you being a slave in Africa if you lived there today. It's been a part of Islam since it's inception.
Nevermind the fact that the Democrat party is involved in, and working with countries that are human-trafficking and pushing sex-slavery in other countries AND in America. Trump had ICE and the FBI busting sex-slave operations all over the country before he left office....and Biden put a stop to it.
I'm still waiting on an answer to my question. What was your job in the military?

So try again.

follow the links:

You can read, can't you?

He also said this.

Blacks ain't gonna vote for those mofos.

So try again.

follow the links:

You can read, can't you?

He also said this.

Young whites and older white Democrats are not racist in the manner that Republicans are.
I finally agree with you. White millennials and older white Democrats are the most racist species on earth. The rest of us know God created one race, and today it’s still one race.

So try again.

follow the links:

You can read, can't you?

He also said this.

I finally agree with you. White millennials and older white Democrats are the most racist species on earth. The rest of us know God created one race, and today it’s still one race.
I think the most racist country I've been in is Kuwait....Saudi Arabia is much worse.

So try again.

follow the links:

You can read, can't you?

He also said this.

I think the most racist country I've been in is Kuwait....Saudi Arabia is much worse.
The Muslim effect.

So try again.

follow the links:

You can read, can't you?

He also said this.

Democrats in blue states are way more racist than whites in red states

So try again.

follow the links:

You can read, can't you?

He also said this.

But they're told their racism doesn't exist.
Some blacks think their skin color exempts them from being racist.

So try again.

follow the links:

You can read, can't you?

He also said this.

In Africa they murder each other because they’re from a different tribe. Humans like to create divisions to hate others. In the filming of the original Planet of the apes, actors in costume unknowingly sat together during lunch according to their species of ape.

So try again.

follow the links:

You can read, can't you?

He also said this.

In Africa they murder each other because they’re from a different tribe. Humans like to create divisions to hate others. In the filming of the original Planet of the apes, actors in costume unknowingly sat together during lunch according to their species of ape.
During the filming of Lord Of The Rings the same thing happened. Orcs separated into klicks with orcs and humans with elves and other humans.

So try again.

follow the links:

You can read, can't you?

He also said this.

Your lies are despicable. Democrats mouthe hatefulness towards blacks constantly, belittling you and talking about "the plantation" where they claim you are and where you whine that you remain.
1. Motown black stars go back 60 years
2. Black athletes go back 100 years
3. Blacks are doctors, dentists, lawyers, congressmen, and wealthy businessmen, HOWEVER
4. Far, far too many of them/you father as many illegitimate children as you can with what you call "b******" and "ho*". Then you abandon all of them. Who's to blame for that? Whitey?

Oprah Winfrey is a billionaire. People hate her because she's black?
Bill Cosby, billionaire, raped white women to get back at whitey as blacks do so very often.

So try again.

follow the links:

You can read, can't you?

He also said this.

The Muslim effect.

It will make you sick to read about their barbarity throughout history to today.
Acid in the faces of women for going to school.
Little boys kept as sex slaves.

Forum List

Back